• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 159: no crazy eyes to see here, folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a cube...I have one of the 2 best cubes in the office, but I would rather have an office

What color is the door? Are these glass panels going to severely affect your in-work cranking it time or are they frosted?

This CT is about to end, but I wanted to throw this in here - one of Vadtoy's college classmates and friends was just named one of Time's People of the Year. She's a genuinely kind, compassionate person and extremely well deserving of any recognition her and her organization (MSF - Médecins Sans Frontières/Doctors Without Borders) receive.

http://time.com/time-person-of-the-year-ebola-fighters/

Last edited:
I had a woman in the bungalow last night smoking weed and listening to jams and talking about her sex life with boys and girls and the future, and I went to bed by myself. I am looking rough this morning in the face -- blood shot eyes, bags, stubble -- good thing I took a shower or I would have looked even more of a mess.

Bongs, joints, bowls? Deets we need to know. Vapes?

I feel like with a couple bong rips you can really get to know a girl. Sounds like you've already crossed that bridge though. What's this chick look like?

Bongs, joints, bowls? Deets we need to know. Vapes?

I feel like with a couple bong rips you can really get to know a girl. Sounds like you've already crossed that bridge though. What's this chick look like?

I did not load up the bong -- that would have been bad news since I was already hammered drunk and probably would have vomited and passed out as a result. Just a pipe, really. I forget if I had smoked with this girl before or not, I don't think so. She's cute and has fantastic boobs, got her masters in poetry from Boston University last year and plays baroque violin. We have played music together in the past and she used to work for me in the Music Library. Just pals though. I was grilling her on her current man, who probably some people on here might know since he's 30 and went to Reynolds.

If that chick wasn't at least somewhat interested in banging you she wouldn't have been partying with you last night at your place.

If that chick wasn't at least somewhat interested in banging you she wouldn't have been partying with you last night at your place.

Oh I'm sure she is somewhat interested, as am I, but I'm not going to make a move on a lady with a guy, especially a girl who is like one of my five friends in town. But yes, I would totally bang her. Who knows, maybe it will happen at some point.

Still sick at home CT. I do have 560 sick hours at work, so.....

Last edited:
No class on Wednesdays but have a weekly journal meeting at school at noon that day (not like BKF's journal) which is a pain in the ass to go sit at for thirty minutes when it takes an hour round trip on the T. The weather here has been horrible the last two days. Wind at 35 mph pretty constantly and a biblical deluge amount of rain. Yesterday was some of the worst weather I've ever seen.

No class on Wednesdays but have a weekly journal meeting at school at noon that day (not like BKF's journal) which is a pain in the ass to go sit at for thirty minutes when it takes an hour round trip on the T. The weather here has been horrible the last two days. Wind at 35 mph pretty constantly and a biblical deluge amount of rain. Yesterday was some of the worst weather I've ever seen.

This is our concern, dude -- I do not know how I would handle terrible weather if I moved north. The dark and semi-cold of NC winters already gets to me. Maybe the Bay Area or Tanzania will be the best bets.

This is our concern, dude -- I do not know how I would handle terrible weather if I moved north. The dark and semi-cold of NC winters already gets to me. Maybe the Bay Area or Tanzania will be the best bets.

SAD is real and it's awful. Not for me but for some of my friends. Namely an FSU sorority girl who is my year and can't even handle the fall and spring here.

I love the snow though and don't mind the cold that much. The sun does set at like 3:45 this time of year though which is brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back