• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 159: no crazy eyes to see here, folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Ruskin looks like a guy who maintains uncomfortable eye contact with strangers.

Deacfreak looks like he saw d rose and was like deng

buckets looks like a guy who gets the unwich option from Jimmy Johns.

I used to take 81 or 95 to thanksgiving in Manassas VA but recently I started going up 29 through Charlottesville. Hardly any traffic at all, shorter distance, and always takes less time

That's how we go from dc to WS and it's great.

Deacfreak looks like a guy who farts and then turns around to smell it.

AWAR looks like the kind of girl who called people by their last name in high school.

Plama what's the best part of DLB show? The game, Ron McGill, mulling through questions, random celebrity interviews, or other?

Leebs looks like a girl who doesnt get that some of these things actually apply to people

I've got a client sending me work emails at 4:50 on the night before Thanksgiving wanting an update on her case.

There is no fucking update because in my email in Monday I told you I would fucking update you if there were any changes. There are no changes. There is no fucking update.

I've got a client sending me work emails at 4:50 on the night before Thanksgiving wanting an update on her case.

There is no fucking update because in my email in Monday I told you I would fucking update you if there were any changes. There are no changes. There is no fucking update.

This lady looks like the kind of woman who calls your office just to see if you got her email.

Plama what's the best part of DLB show? The game, Ron McGill, mulling through questions, random celebrity interviews, or other?

Not the interviews. Their best stuff is when they beat things to death but it just gets funnier and funnier, ala the 10 minute long rants or a super long session of who's in the club. The game is certainly my favorite.

This lady looks like the kind of woman who calls your office just to see if you got her email.

The email started "I just called your office and figured you might have left for Thanksgiving, but..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back