• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 160: my thread tittles suck. sorry i'm not sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen him running before, sans shirt. Your physical description is not inaccurate. However, I run with shirtless people often/am shirtless often on runs (when it's really hot) and that's not a big deal, just part of running, so your described reaction is inaccurate.

Gotta look good. You never know when you might run into Kara Goucher (that's who it was, right?).

LOL Leebs wants to see him shirtless that's why she suggested running instead of a normal activity

Definitely keep us posted with Jason's reaction after you explain to him that you told this bro that you could go running together.

Reactions: ITK
Her and this dude are going to be exchanging shirtless running sweat while j is figuring out if he can drink hard cider and cleaning up dog piss

Bro better pull it together!

Her and this dude are going to be exchanging shirtless running sweat while j is figuring out if he can drink hard cider and cleaning up dog piss

:panda:

whew!! ran into the suitor in the hallway and managed totally clear things up.

...basically i apologized for being awkward, wanted to be clear that I do have a boyfriend, but that if he ever wanted to go for a run or something that'd be fine - just not drinks.
All is well in the world.

This new guy started at my work. He kinda started to talk to me a lot (because he sits across the hall). I told him he was married and had an 18 year old daughter and if he wanted to talk to a female he should call one of them.

This new guy started at my work. He kinda started to talk to me a lot (because he sits across the hall). I told him he was married and had an 18 year old daughter and if he wanted to talk to a female he should call one of them.

Interesting approach. What had he done to make you believe he wanted to do anything more than talk?

I don't want to make small talk. I don't think he has any interest in anything other than small talk. Me and the other woman I work with like it quiet in our hall.

I can totally see the movie montage of Leebs and this dude's run. They meet up and the music starts when he kicks off his shirt to reveal his tight, hairless, J-Dawg-esque physique, and she does the same. They run for a while, playfully poking each other in the ribs from time to time, his massive dong obviously flopping back and forth in his short shorts, then they end their run sprinting uphill toward a big cliff overlooking the ocean. They get to the top of this scenic overlook and go to high five each other to celebrate the end of their run, but then they keep their hands clasped together after the high 5 and then Leebs pulls this dude tightly against her and they start making out and then they're on the ground, discarded sweaty spandex clothing everywhere, and this dude is just totally owning Leebs' lady penis like a goddamn boss full penetration and then they both ejaculate simultaneously and when they do a flock of birds takes off into the sky against the sunset and the music ends.

you're giving that scenario wayyyy too much thought, say hey.

This sounds really mean. You are a stone cold muthafucka, ITK.

I don't want to make small talk. I don't think he has any interest in anything other than small talk. Me and the other woman I work with like it quiet in our hall.

that's fair, I guess... seems a little harsh, but we all see how I handle interaction with my coworkers so ...yeah.

This sounds really mean. You are a stone cold muthafucka, ITK.

This other guy used to come by and I told him he was the office gossip and a troublemaker, that everyone knew and all he did was walk around all day, since he would come by and tell me who made more than me. I told him he was only welcome in our hallway if he had nothing negative or gossipy to say. He hasn't been back in weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back