• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 160: my thread tittles suck. sorry i'm not sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to make small talk. I don't think he has any interest in anything other than small talk. Me and the other woman I work with like it quiet in our hall.

Your office sounds turrible. Gotta spice things up a little.

Running isn't a normal activity buckets?

Your office sounds turrible. Gotta spice things up a little.

It is terrible. Our hallway is nice now though. They did this restructuring thing where they made like 65% of the office managers (all men) and some of these people do nothing all day. I'm done with this place. Its all about creating a pleasant work environment for myself.

Just completed a business reimbursement form for my office. Finna get $300 right before Xmas. Procrastination paying off as usual.

What do you mean?

I'm just saying if my fiancee was like I'm going to start working out with this dude from work I'd think that was kinda weird

I like the idea of the "Friendzone 5K" personally.

Me? I'm not really on here anymore, look at my posts. I am out sick, that is why I am here today.

I was just asking what your job is by quoting office space. Didn't mean to insinuate you were a non-entity on here.

Reactions: ITK
What do you mean?

I'm just saying if my fiancee was like I'm going to start working out with this dude from work I'd think that was kinda weird

Eh... opposite sex people can be friends. My friend's wife and I recently ran a race together as I've done with my sister-in-law.

What do you mean?

a) i'm nobody's fiancee. THANKS FOR RUBBING IT IN, DICK.
b) i run w/ dudes at lunchtime 3-4 days a week. just par for the course in my extracurricular activity.
c) i definitely think guys and girls can be friends.

I will concede this is a little different since he clearly showed interest first, rather than just friends or whatever, but at this point he knows my deal and we'll move forward from there.

Most of my friends up here are girls (school is 70 percent female) and most of my girlfriends friends are guys (works at a brewery which is probably 85 or 90 percent male). Never really had any issues so far.

a) i'm nobody's fiancee. THANKS FOR RUBBING IT IN, DICK.
b) i run w/ dudes at lunchtime 3-4 days a week. just par for the course in my extracurricular activity.

I will concede this is a little different since he clearly showed interest first, rather than just friends or whatever, but at this point he knows my deal and we'll move forward from there.

(he was talking about his fiancee)

Its not like this is iCheat all over again.

(he was talking about his fiancee)

yeah, he was applying my situation to his situation... which is TOTALLY apples to oranges, since i'm not engaged.

(i'm being facetious here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back