• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 160: my thread tittles suck. sorry i'm not sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will concede this is a little different since he clearly showed interest first, rather than just friends or whatever, but at this point he knows my deal and we'll move forward from there.

Hey, at least you told the dude (even though it took a couple of tries) that you were not interested in dating him. Takes all of the ambiguity out of the situation. Still might be lots of sexual tension though.

Skinny people.

Om om om
fcfdd9376b331748227cea85a43fd3c0.jpg

I wrote "skinny people", went to the kitchen and got a spoonful of Cookie Butter.

I think leebus knows what she is doing, and J better GET WITH THE PROGRAM or she's gonna run away with Ashton Eaton.

I wrote "skinny people", went to the kitchen and got a spoonful of Cookie Butter.

Yeah, I'm getting ready to at smore's.

Smore's protein bar.

I always thought part of the appeal of running was the solitary nature of the activity.

When you run with others, do you have to talk? What about pacing? Seems like a drag

Given i had a peanut butter sandwich for lunch every day until i was 18, im curious why it took me 33 years to realize i might enjoy peanut butter as a topping on a variety of foods

I always thought part of the appeal of running was the solitary nature of the activity.

When you run with others, do you have to talk? What about pacing? Seems like a drag

Different things for different people. Sometimes, it's nice to be in your own little world. I also like running with people, even if there isn't much talking.

Man, I want and need all the friends I can get. I've got like three homies here: two are married and expecting their first kid any day now (one of whom will leave soon if he gets a professorship somewhere), and my best in town bud who now lives out in the country with his girlfriend. So I made friends with the violin player -- who will also leave soon when her boyfriend gets a teaching job somewhere other than Greenville.

Unfortunately, my ex is friend with pretty much every local in this town who I would want to hang out with, and though we parted on good terms, she knows most of these people through her other ex, so it was always kind of weird hanging with them anyway. And I can't go hang out with her girlfriends solo who I am sort of friends with (they will also be leaving this town soon -- sense a theme?).

I have a friend who's a girl that I run with from time to time. We also grab drinks at our local bar on random weeknights.

Wifey doesn't really care though, because we both think this girl is a lesbian.

I have a really good female friend that I run with all the time, my wife is good friends with her too so it's not weird, but if I told her one day that I'm going running with some random girl she's never met, she might have some issues.

I run with people when I want to take it easy as talking gives me a good pace. I also run with faster people when I want to push myself. I like both, but long runs are exponentially better with company.

I think Megan Fox said it best: "Olivia Wilde is so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands. She's mesmerizing."

I started that flick but couldn't stand it at about a half hour in, I think.

For what reason? Because you felt like your heart was going to explode with a devastating sadness? When I want that, I queue up the Jessica Lea Mayfield or Sharon van Etten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back