• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 160: my thread tittles suck. sorry i'm not sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lbE08

Stegosaurus are bush league
Reaction score
american_flag_back_to_back_world_war_champs_postcard-rea596ec262e945f796babd92e1ed0ebd_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jpg

...and CT winner

Last edited:
LadyDeac I thought you lived in the city? Now I'm definitely picturing you as the Chevy Chase type.

LadyDeac I thought you lived in the city? Now I'm definitely picturing you as the Chevy Chase type.

I do live in the city. No burbs for this gal (yet).

If I go from one stop it's $2.25 each way ($1.80 if it's not during rush hour). From the other stop (both are equidistant from my house, one is closer in, but the further one I can park closer to if it's rainy) it's $2.45 each way.

I used to walk to work a lot, but with nannyshare and all my current work hours I don't have time. Bought bikes in October, so might try out the biking thing once the weather is better (am not brave enough to test all that out in the cold and bad weather).

gotta have some crazy eyesight to time that 2,000th post back to back

Posted this on the last chat thread, didn't realize it was almost over. Just thinking out loud here.

What is process for getting a separate forum set up for dating/banging? Cookout, help please.

We could have a thread for the well-intentioned daters, like RTQ, who could list their interests (cats, sweaters, rocking chairs, etc.), range of travel for first date, medical records, etc.

Then the threads would escalate in terms of deviance. Next level might be someone like Dash who is kinda desperate for a husband and she could list the sex things she would do and where she might do them, being sure to clarify the whats that go with which wheres. The next level might be people like LBE in a relationship but curious, who could list the sex things they can't get in their current relationship (obviously not gunplay, but maybe stuff in costumes or whatever). Then the thread for the DKEs (R.I.P. homie) who are married but obviously want to bang out an SEC co-ed, but nothing long-term. The thread for the SayHeys who have a B+ sex life, but would love to bring a third into the bedroom and would really prefer someone with a Wake connection, all else being equal.

Posters could post in different threads as their preferences changed, or be like JDawg and be confused and post in all the threads.

$800 a year for parking seems pretty cheap. That's only like $3 a day.

$800 a year is defs cheap. For years I paid $265/mo to park at my old office. I think that's what my current garage charges too, but I get free parking with my job.

I'm chuckling at being a well-intentioned dater, and vaguely relieved not to be in the desperate category.

Posted this on the last chat thread, didn't realize it was almost over. Just thinking out loud here.

What is process for getting a separate forum set up for dating/banging? Cookout, help please.

We could have a thread for the well-intentioned daters, like RTQ, who could list their interests (cats, sweaters, rocking chairs, etc.), range of travel for first date, medical records, etc.

Then the threads would escalate in terms of deviance. Next level might be someone like Dash who is kinda desperate for a husband and she could list the sex things she would do and where she might do them, being sure to clarify the whats that go with which wheres. The next level might be people like LBE in a relationship but curious, who could list the sex things they can't get in their current relationship (obviously not gunplay, but maybe stuff in costumes or whatever). Then the thread for the DKEs (R.I.P. homie) who are married but obviously want to bang out an SEC co-ed, but nothing long-term. The thread for the SayHeys who have a B+ sex life, but would love to bring a third into the bedroom and would really prefer someone with a Wake connection, all else being equal.

Posters could post in different threads as their preferences changed, or be like JDawg and be confused and post in all the threads.

SPTGNIAHT6.gif

What about a hot tub bro down? Asking for a friend.

Yeah I resent being placed in the desperate category. Not quite there yet. I've only been single since September, geeze!

Yeah I resent being placed in the desperate category. Not quite there yet. I've only been single since September, geeze!

But you chased the boy to a whole different part of the country!

whew!! ran into the suitor in the hallway and managed totally clear things up.

...basically i apologized for being awkward, wanted to be clear that I do have a boyfriend, but that if he ever wanted to go for a run or something that'd be fine - just not drinks.
All is well in the world.

This bro:

19dvc4zmyf4r2gif.gif

Oh man... I can see it now

Lbe shows up for this run and this dude takes his shirt off to reveal a super ripped six pack and she gets all flustered and turns red and has cold sweats for the whole run

Oh man... I can see it now

Lbe shows up for this run and this dude takes his shirt off to reveal a super ripped six pack and she gets all flustered and turns red and has cold sweats for the whole run

So when is the inaugural Friendzone 5k taking place?

I've seen him running before, sans shirt. Your physical description is not inaccurate. However, I run with shirtless people often/am shirtless often on runs (when it's really hot) and that's not a big deal, just part of running, so your described reaction is inaccurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back