• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 160: my thread tittles suck. sorry i'm not sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a coworker (well, guy in my building.....there's a lot of us) who looks like A Pimp Named Slickback. Always roaming the halls, dresses in ridiculous pimpish clothes, the long hair, the strut....it's a complete package and absolutely ridiculous.

I don't know who to tell, so the chat thread gets the news and hopefully someone gets the reference

Pics or gtfo

Also I went and saw BIRDMAN last night at the local theater (actual theater that plays films Monday-Wednesday). It was awesome. I think seeing it in actual theater made it even better too, considering the story.

I made the mistake of volunteering under duress to schedule these training sessions for some staff sharing program we have now that I'm sure will be used to get rid of all of my former branch library peers here at Big Library, but now I really don't want to do it. I can't really back out because this dude is like four levels above me and is sort of a nice guy, if clueless. Fuck it, this is my last day before taking a couple of weeks off, I'll deal with it in the new year.

Please, more man yoga talk.

Had a great "Morning Motivation" session this morning in my living room. Sunrise coming through the windows, shirtless, the whole 9 yards. Instructor was super positive and chill (helps she was on video so she kind of had to be). Really helped seque into my workday and release some of the tension/soreness from the 5k row I did just prior.

i'm not hungover, i just have a headache

my hangovers don't typ involve headaches or nausea

they're straight reflux

i'm not hungover, i just have a headache

my hangovers don't typ involve headaches or nausea

they're straight reflux

I don't get hangovers very often, but this one has headaches, nausea and reflux. I've got to find some way to rally because I've got a big dinner tonight.

Catching up on AHS Coven, now that's it on Netflix. This show is so great.

They're having a good ole fashioned witch burning. But they didn't even check to see if she floats.

Also I went and saw BIRDMAN last night at the local theater (actual theater that plays films Monday-Wednesday). It was awesome. I think seeing it in actual theater made it even better too, considering the story.

Cinematique?

The wife and I were supposed to go but she's under the weather so we decided to scrap it.

yo df2009 peep the rap monument

idk why it's censored but it's fucking great

Cinematique?

The wife and I were supposed to go but she's under the weather so we decided to scrap it.

Yep. It's a really interesting mix of people. Was really crowded last night, don't know if that's typical. Definitely looking forward to taking advantage of it more in the future for sure.

I don't get hangovers very often, but this one has headaches, nausea and reflux. I've got to find some way to rally because I've got a big dinner tonight.

sounds turrible what kind of alcohol did you get into last night?

sounds turrible what kind of alcohol did you get into last night?

The bourbon before dinner, the wine at dinner and the ouzo after dinner aren't the problems. I'm pretty sure my troubles began with the 124pf bourbon that was housed around 2 am.

TEXASDEAC MENTAL HEALTH UPDATE

Psych man says I've got ADHD for really real, but it turns out that other things I thought were related are actually a generalized anxiety disorder. Highly likely that anxiety disorder is borne out of inability to focus on anything. STAY TUNED.

Chat Thread 160: things are getting rather friendly...

The bourbon before dinner, the wine at dinner and the ouzo after dinner aren't the problems. I'm pretty sure my troubles began with the 124pf bourbon that was housed around 2 am.

Craziest thing about me is that in my head, when im hungover during the week, i 100% feel entitled to not get any work done and show up whenever i fucking please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back