• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 162: We got some crazy bacon hatin' mutha fuckas around here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to be tired from being positive?

c28.gif

don't worry, there's been plenty of that. it's just hard to find the up-side to things sometimes when you're trying to console someone over the phone.

it means the last few days have been exceptionally shitty, but i'm trying to remain positive because that's all i can do right now... and i'm just totally drained.

Seriously though, I've gotten this lately after interviews and dates. I'm down and I have to put on this face for these things (and at work for the most part) and it's exhausting because I know I'm trying to fake myself out. Of course you can't just give into that either, but yeah, it will take it out of you.

For real leebs, might be time to start exercising with some regularity.

it means the last few days have been exceptionally shitty, but i'm trying to remain positive because that's all i can do right now... and i'm just totally drained.

Stay positive...

WESYsUb.jpg

We're all in it together though.

Fuck, skip to 2:29 for the love and peace and understanding dancing.

Last edited:
Whats so shitty? Hows js mom doing?

They had to put her on a ventilator this morning.
She's having an MRI done this afternoon (they've been unable to do one up to this point) which should hopefully give some more clarity to what they need to do/what they can do.

Seriously though, I've gotten this lately after interviews and dates. I'm down and I have to put on this face for these things (and at work for the most part) and it's exhausting because I know I'm trying to fake myself out. Of course you can't just give into that either, but yeah, it will take it out of you.

Rub one out brother. Rub one out. Release those endorphins.

In a coma?

thankfully not, even though it seem a lot like one in many ways - her brain activity is basically the same as someone who's in a really deep sleep.
she was able to actually stick out her tongue on command this morning and reacted to being pinched, which is great and progress from the last couple of days - but she's still been unable to "wake up" or talk.

meh, the guy should take his $100 in tickets and stop being a dickweed

lots of Seasonal Affective Disorder going around the chat thread right now

thankfully not, even though it seem a lot like one in many ways - her brain activity is basically the same as someone who's in a really deep sleep.
she was able to actually stick out her tongue on command this morning and reacted to being pinched, which is great and progress from the last couple of days - but she's still been unable to "wake up" or talk.

Well that aint cool. Your dog can still go fuck himself but godspeed mrs J

New Challenge starts tonight on MTV. I have thoroughly enjoyed this new season of the Real World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back