• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 162: We got some crazy bacon hatin' mutha fuckas around here

Status
Not open for further replies.
6727d5229bbe9f72d797db7831d07f48.jpg

Otoro?

One of the best bites I've ever had was thin strips of wagyu like that rolled around uni, sprinkled with sea salt and seared on a hot rock. Part of the omakase I did at Sushi Taro a couple of years ago.

Yesss so excited for this. Do you think they had to do any re-editing since Knight is not with us anymore? I've only seen one ep of RW that was towards the beginning and they all said they weren't going to bang each other and then within a night there was a hookup and love triangle and draaamaaa. Thinking about trying to watch it all this weekend.

I think Diem passed out or something on this challenge and that's how she found out cancer was back, right?

One of the best bites I've ever had was thin strips of wagyu like that rolled around uni, sprinkled with sea salt and seared on a hot rock. Part of the omakase I did at Sushi Taro a couple of years ago.

Treat yoself to a few ounces at bourbon steak and compare the two

Oh shit, really? Dang. Another thing I wonder how they'll handle.

Going to be a sad season. I watched the 30 min intro where it talked about the noobs this time around, I forgot how worthless some of these people are. Looking at you Jonna.

I don't think plama knows what a tasting menu is. I think he thinks you mean "tasty".

The chef at our local sushi restaurant has his fugu cert, but it's not on the menu.

I had some fugu at the same omakase and while it was beautiful it didn't really taste like much at all

Called a plumber for a fucked up toilet and came out with a 2,500 repair job to fix my main drain line. Fml

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back