• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 162: We got some crazy bacon hatin' mutha fuckas around here

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had to put her on a ventilator this morning.
She's having an MRI done this afternoon (they've been unable to do one up to this point) which should hopefully give some more clarity to what they need to do/what they can do.

how did she fall

how did she fall

we're not sure if she fell because of something happening in her head (the bleeding) or if that happened because she fell. the docs thought the location of the bleed was odd for her fall.

WHEN she fell, she was chasing her new dog, which had pulled the leash out of her hand... that's a whole different issue.

Fuck you, LaserShip. What does this mean:

LAUREL, MD US 01/06/2015 3:31 pm Package not received from sender
LAUREL, MD US 01/05/2015 11:54 pm Shipment information received by LaserShip

(supposed to be delivered today according to the tracking info)

what even is lasership

i got a packing slip from them yesterday with absolutely no indications on it

Making homemade cuban sandwiches tonight and I am READY.

Did randy johnson have that much better of a career than pedro?

I miss AWAR. I want to talk about the Real World with her. HTTD, tell your wife that we miss her and want to talk about the Real World with her.

Chat Thread 162: No animals were harmed during the making of this CT

Hmmmm yeah. Damn. Didnt realize his numbers were that insane

randy johnson didn't have a year like pedro 1999 but he had an unreal career

6727d5229bbe9f72d797db7831d07f48.jpg

mm idk what that is but i'd eat the shit out of it

Pretty sure that's the thing Khan's people put into the dudes' ears to take control of their minds in Star Trek 2.

thankfully not, even though it seem a lot like one in many ways - her brain activity is basically the same as someone who's in a really deep sleep.
she was able to actually stick out her tongue on command this morning and reacted to being pinched, which is great and progress from the last couple of days - but she's still been unable to "wake up" or talk.

Was this just a freak fall or has she had issues/been in poor health?

New Challenge starts tonight on MTV. I have thoroughly enjoyed this new season of the Real World.

Yesss so excited for this. Do you think they had to do any re-editing since Knight is not with us anymore? I've only seen one ep of RW that was towards the beginning and they all said they weren't going to bang each other and then within a night there was a hookup and love triangle and draaamaaa. Thinking about trying to watch it all this weekend.

I miss AWAR. I want to talk about the Real World with her. HTTD, tell your wife that we miss her and want to talk about the Real World with her.

I'm here! Sorry I've failed you and not watched =( Who do we love? Hate? Want to see naked?

Theres this ridiculous bulljunk when i tried to watch real world last week, and it let me watch episode 2, but episode 1 wasnt unlocked till like mid january and i aint about to pay 3 bucks on itunes. Whats up with dat?

Have to go to some networking dinner tonight and hear a speaker.

Was this just a freak fall or has she had issues/been in poor health?

It's unclear if she fell because of something going on inside of her head or if this is all as a result of the falling; she tripped chasing after a dog or at least that's her story... but again, she may have fallen as she was running because of something going on inside.

Guhh was thinking about going to DC for Prez Day weekend to see ILDeac, but alas, the mensch is going to be out of town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back