• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 165: A shrewdness of apes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot about this game. Thanks sporcle!

f1cc2266abd18071223ed0bf515ffd0f_large.jpg

So did I, couldn't remember the name of that or korfball. I've come across korfball in the recent past but I had completely forgotten about tchoukball.

What kinda scumbags show up at Bar Trivia and cheat?

I should not already be looking at adoptable cats. If I stick with the Futurama theme, I'm looking at black & white kitties (Nibbler) or gray (Bender). Leela needs a friend though. #catlady

I should not already be looking at adoptable cats. If I stick with the Futurama theme, I'm looking at black & white kitties (Nibbler) or gray (Bender). Leela needs a friend though. #catlady

i think it's totally acceptable in the thread of YOU DO YOU.

my vote is a gray kitteh, since that matters.

RTQ, you should get 2 or 3 new cats. Maybe even 4 or 5.

i want a dog so badly

we couldn't walk one during the day but otherwise we live so close to parks and we're allowed in our building

i guess it comes down to being able to afford a full month's security pet deposit and a dog walker, which doesn't seem super likely any time soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back