• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 165: A shrewdness of apes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a woman in the court house elevator wearing a knitted baby blue sweater with a huge white cat face on the front.

She was also wearing those glasses that I see on old women and wonder why they would ever make those glasses. Kind of like the child molester glasses but for women.

i'm covering the game again tongiht for blogger so dear i'm just gonna do one long paragraph to troll palma

I grew to like cats -- my last lady had two in-house cats and five/six strays she cared for who were all outside. I am sort of allergic but didn't really have any issues at her place so maybe it's time to get a little friend. Might help with my mice problem, too.

I should not already be looking at adoptable cats. If I stick with the Futurama theme, I'm looking at black & white kitties (Nibbler) or gray (Bender). Leela needs a friend though. #catlady

I just made an appointment to see if there is anything that can be done for my kitty or if it's time to say goodbye. I am barely holding it together. I think you're fine, especially because of leela :)

Chat Thread 165: Trivia cheaters suck

i'm covering the game again tongiht for blogger so dear i'm just gonna do one long paragraph to troll palma

Does BSD really think theres a demand for more townie-takes?

I just made an appointment to see if there is anything that can be done for my kitty or if it's time to say goodbye. I am barely holding it together. I think you're fine, especially because of leela :)

aww Chic hate that all of your pets are having tough times. Hope your kitty has plenty of time left.

The reveal yourself thread is the oddest thing to me. I take it the thread wasn't really started by OSD's son? I guess it's supposed to be a parody? I just don't get it.

I grew to like cats -- my last lady had two in-house cats and five/six strays she cared for who were all outside. I am sort of allergic but didn't really have any issues at her place so maybe it's time to get a little friend. Might help with my mice problem, too.

RTQ and EL CHUPE are really vibing today. I think this might happen.

The reveal yourself thread is the oddest thing to me. I take it the thread wasn't really started by OSD's son? I guess it's supposed to be a parody? I just don't get it.

i think it used to just be "reveal yourself!" but then became creepier at some point as some sort of joke? then OSD stopped posting so it never got un-creepy.

I should not already be looking at adoptable cats. If I stick with the Futurama theme, I'm looking at black & white kitties (Nibbler) or gray (Bender). Leela needs a friend though. #catlady

i think it's totally acceptable in the thread of YOU DO YOU.

my vote is a gray kitteh, since that matters.

Streaky & I think gray kittehs are the coolest!

Streaky.jpg

i've listened to music all day and i still can't get waterloo sunset out of my head arghhhhh

I've had this in my head all day. I didn't even know there was an awesome video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back