• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 165: A shrewdness of apes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reveal yourself thread is the oddest thing to me. I take it the thread wasn't really started by OSD's son? I guess it's supposed to be a parody? I just don't get it.

His son is like 7 or something. Just OSD being OSD.

i want a dog so badly

we couldn't walk one during the day but otherwise we live so close to parks and we're allowed in our building

i guess it comes down to being able to afford a full month's security pet deposit and a dog walker, which doesn't seem super likely any time soon

Get an older dog that you can leave during the day.

They set the Jordanian pilot on fire.

Jeez. I've seen a few thinkpieces arguing that the ISIS movement is less about religion and more about power and sadism. These guys want to inflict pain because they like inflicting pain, and they want to denigrate women like ass because it keeps them powerful, not because they particularly care about what an other-worldly entity thinks.

Yeah, Fuck them.

I just made an appointment to see if there is anything that can be done for my kitty or if it's time to say goodbye. I am barely holding it together. I think you're fine, especially because of leela :)

He has uncontrolled diabetes and it seems to continue to get worse, he's close to if not fully incontinent. I think the epileptic dog is stable, but yeah we are having a tough go of it.

Are you fucking kidding me, in the 10 day forecast it's sunny and 75 except for 6pm - midnight on Saturday.... Which is exactly when my wedding will be happening

Are you fucking kidding me, in the 10 day forecast it's sunny and 75 except for 6pm - midnight on Saturday.... Which is exactly when my wedding will be happening

Is it irony that I've questioned whether Alanis was being ironic?!

That's just BIG EVENT RENTAL trying to get you to buy tents you don't need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back