• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 165: A shrewdness of apes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife got a Fitbit and has been crushing it at the gym and watching what she eats the last 8 weeks and has lost like 12 pounds and is looking fly as hell. She can drop weight so easily it's ridiculous.

I feel like RTQ has a disproportionate amount of stress in her life involving office cake. Just eat what you want and try to be this guy

when bongs and I had the death I got the boy ready to go to daycare all strapped in his car seat so he wouldn't be around the death germs and then was like I can't make it, threw up 4 times, and then made it there and back before the next wave hit. Thankfully the boy never got it. But a day or two before we got it he wouldn't eat much and had a spit up and a weird diaper. I wonder If he had a mini baby version that became our adult DEATH version

That happened in our house, too! One weekend HTTD Jr. had a huge exorcist vom and then was fine. 2 days later, literally within 10 minutes of each other, HTTD and I barfed.

Some of you may know that I've been dealing with the fatness for going on the last 7 or 8 years. I started a hardcore diet and exercise program under medical supervision the 27th of January. To date, I've lost 30 lbs and feel incredible. It amazing how much better I feel and generally how much happier I am. I cant wait until I get to my target weight, which is what I graduated college at a dozen years ago.

Congrats! That's awesome work!

My biggest question, if I get to my goal, do I go all out and do a DHDesque photo shoot?

Is it even a question??

My wife got a Fitbit and has been crushing it at the gym and watching what she eats the last 8 weeks and has lost like 12 pounds and is looking fly as hell. She can drop weight so easily it's ridiculous.
They give us one at 6 weeks. Mrstsy has a Jawbone up, and really likes it.

Is it even a question??
It is for growers.....

Between a fitbit and tracking my intake (not changing, just tracking), I lost all the baby weight and then some. I need to start tracking food again because weight is slowly creeping back up, but honestly it was easier to lose with S than E, which says a lot.

uggggh my car overheated on me on i40 at 5pm yesterday. i was that annoying driver going 7mph until i finally crawled my way to a safe place to stop. errybody pray to the car gods that it won't be some insane thing to fix!

I got some fifty shades tix for Saturday

I have a feeling this will not actually end up in wild bdsm loving at home

uggggh my car overheated on me on i40 at 5pm yesterday. i was that annoying driver going 7mph until i finally crawled my way to a safe place to stop. errybody pray to the car gods that it won't be some insane thing to fix!

Gotta check dem fluids on the reg.

Sorry bro. The movie has been getting terrible reviews from what I've seen; it's basically an adult version of Twilight.

I see your fifty shades tix and raise you some fifty shades tix for Saturday AND some Enrique Iglesias/Pitbull tix for tonight

I feel like RTQ has a disproportionate amount of stress in her life involving office cake. Just eat what you want and try to be this guy

that elephant is awesome.

didn't you wait to get fat until you were in a relationship? I still need to lure me a man, then I could eat the cake

yeah, I totes bait and switched, but in a cruel double standard y'all don't care and just like the cushion to lay on

Sorry bro. The movie has been getting terrible reviews from what I've seen; it's basically an adult version of Twilight.
Heard the same

Also we just started watching the fall where the 50 shades lead actor is a creepy serial killer

brutal luck with viruses recently

my home and work laptop both have the pc tech hotline virus where the dude with a phone pops up all over the screen

trying to watch some youtube videos on how to remove this dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back