• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 165: A shrewdness of apes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got some fifty shades tix for Saturday

I have a feeling this will not actually end up in wild bdsm loving at home

If it does, it's probably going to involve her putting a feather duster in your bhole, so just be aware.

then maybe I should start smoking?

plama did you quit smoking because of the girl though?

I was starting to get a cough that was a bit scary and really awkward to have during the day, but yeah I quit once I was with her about ~2 months. She never said anything about it though as I'd like shower/brush teeth before and not smoke around her. So spending a few days a week not smoking cause I was with her already made it easier to break the mental habit.

I suspect I would lose the weight quickly if I gave up beer for a couple months, I don't really over-eat.

That being said yesterday I had Ruth's Chris 16oz bone in filet and housed some osso bucco ravioli in a saffron sauce and calamari for appetizers.

I really need to get back into playing ball. It's been all volleyball and flag football for a couple years.

Ugh I hate having gas pains but not being able to cut farts for the relief. It's like the farts are in my stomach driving around in circles but are too proud to ask for directions on how to exit my body.

i hate myself for how much i like the yeezys

B9u4QBeIEAEXvai.jpg

What are those? LOTR elf shoes?

We should make a men of ogboards calendar

Riley Cooper has dibbs on February.

I got some fifty shades tix for Saturday

I have a feeling this will not actually end up in wild bdsm loving at home

I read the wiki synopsis of the book since everyone is talking about. I guess the bondage stuff will be interesting on-screen? The rest looks awful.

f you Friday the 13th, Matt had to make an appointment with the vet to potentially say goodbye to Chester. Worst 2 weeks, between losing the cat, everyone puking and now the dog, I quit you, February.

bout to take texas to reading terminal

hoping the line isn't too long at dinic's so he can experience the best sandwich in the united states

I'm thinking I need to get back on My Fitness Pal too. I feel like I've been eating the same while exercising more but I'm not losing weight. In reality I'm glad I've never been super heavy, but there are a few weak moments of desperate need for attention where I wish I had lost like 50lbs to be this size because people would be like "DAMN GIRL" and all compliments and stuff. Instead I get eye rolls if I decline cake from an office birthday or deign to mention that I'd like to drop 5lbs.

(I'll do it for you: :rolleyes: )

i almost never turn down cake, but i'll get a tiny piece and that always turns into way too much attention. i also go yelled at for going for a run at lunch the other day (Because i had already ridden my bike in to work). "psh, that's why you look like that." Um, I'm training for a fucking long-ass race... I don't do this to be skinny.

bout to take texas to reading terminal

hoping the line isn't too long at dinic's so he can experience the best sandwich in the united states

I'm jealous! I wasn't able to go to the Reading Terminal during my brief stay in Philly last month because my arrival and departure were outside the open hours.

i almost never turn down cake, but i'll get a tiny piece and that always turns into way too much attention. i also go yelled at for going for a run at lunch the other day (Because i had already ridden my bike in to work). "psh, that's why you look like that." Um, I'm training for a fucking long-ass race... I don't do this to be skinny.

Even if you do it to be skinny, fuck the person saying that shit.

f you Friday the 13th, Matt had to make an appointment with the vet to potentially say goodbye to Chester. Worst 2 weeks, between losing the cat, everyone puking and now the dog, I quit you, February.

:( message board hugs :hug:

I turn down lame grocery store cake, not the awesome bakery strawberry cake that sometimes shows up. Obviously I am not a bicycle person but I'm a little jealous that it's feasible for you to ride to work and run at lunch. Having a shower available would be so clutch.

My dude's wife is having a baby right now and I'm not sure what to take to the hospital when I go visit. Cigars? Flowers? Lube?

I like kids and I like the idea of being a dad but the actual logistics of a small human scare the shit out of me

I like kids and I like the idea of being a dad but the actual logistics of a small human scare the shit out of me

I'm just gonna be cool Uncle JDawg to all of my friend's kids. That'll be enough

I'm just gonna be cool Uncle JDawg to all of my friend's kids. That'll be enough

Yeaps, I spend like one a day week with em and have all the fun with none of the responsibility. Seems like enough to me, until they become older and brats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back