• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 166: Siberian Weather Takeover

Status
Not open for further replies.

deacondamo

El Jefe
Reaction score
and stuff

tumblr_mcw8quLWzO1rsmwgjo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Speaking of Chomsky, did any of you guys see Is the Man Who Is Tall Happy??

Townie, I can't posrep you. I was just busting your balls; I appreciate your musict #HOTTAKES. You're a cerebral bro and that's a good thing. Don't let the haters like Knight get you down.

when u r wit yo girl and texasdeac emails you and asks if it's cool if he comes over for president's day weekend and you look at ur girl and say hey is it cool if he comes i know it's valentines

6BFSghW.gif

when u r wit yo girl and texasdeac emails you and asks if it's cool if he comes over for president's day weekend and you look at ur girl and say hey is it cool if he comes i know it's valentines

6BFSghW.gif

lol

Townie, I can't posrep you. I was just busting your balls; I appreciate your musict #HOTTAKES. You're a cerebral bro and that's a good thing. Don't let the haters like Knight get you down.

i'm working on being less sensitive on these boards and IRL

i don't do a great job all the time with EMOTIONS but i've been better about shrugging stuff off lately

putting palma on ignore was really, really helpful

6BFSghW.gif

lol, awesome.

Was just cc'd on an email trail that was many emails long between two people at film production company we're working with. my colleague was then emailed via that chain and in her reply CC'd me. then I noticed there was this nugget buried within the chain between the two film company peeps:

No one at the [company redacted] office can figure out how to download the file. Seriously, I don't know how they stay in business.

Welp, looks like you might have trouble getting business in the future.

I like kids and I like the idea of being a dad but the actual logistics of a small human scare the shit out of me

You figure it out pretty quickly. I had never even held a baby in my entire life until I'd held the Boy and now we're 3.5 years deep and he's still strong like bull with all arms and feet and eyes and nuts still attached and accounted for. And we even added Girl.

oh shit i just got a restart clock that just tells me my computer will restart in 90 seconds fuck it

here are some gifs

3sU00fR.gif

JwytCTa.gif

5kmvjJW.gif

PRR6lt8.gif

Chat Thread 166: Townie uses big words

I'm 100% sure that I would accidentally kill any child in my long-term care

6BFSghW.gif

<3 <3 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back