• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 166: Siberian Weather Takeover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody ever gone lawn bowling??

8f09fda9d9f5bb3614a7b1499229839a.jpg
edcbed4cb67434e6d02d11b97910872b.jpg

oh for fuck's sake blame shitty ass tapatalk then i can't be responsible for y'all lame ass tapatalk users

oh for fuck's sake blame shitty ass tapatalk then i can't be responsible for y'all lame ass tapatalk users

Townie if you delete or anything send me that list to PM because I still want to check some of those out.

Appropriate response. I respect the level of anger. This place is for letting the hate out of your heart.

TapaPoes

Sometimes I feel like the bread taste too good and the circuses are just too damn entertaining.

i deleted that post for the tapadonks and pm'd you, chupes

In fatness related news, I just made a king's hungover lunch. Cooked up some pork, eggs and retried beans. Drank about 6 Frescas, guzzled some water, and took a couple ibuprofen.

Hangover is all but gone but goddamn I'm full.

Its crazy how many asians there are in LA and you never see them working in the food industry. Or maybe im just close to UCLA

i want good food. we have nothing at home right now b/c smells make J feel nauseous still :( poor guy.

i want good food. we have nothing at home right now b/c smells make J feel nauseous still :( poor guy.

You should just go to Pok Pok and eat all the chicken wings. Don't let J keep you down.

You should just go to Pok Pok and eat all the chicken wings. Don't let J keep you down.

we've actually never been, the couple of times we thought we would go, the wait was ~2 hours and aint nobody got time for that.

Brasky - if townie ever again challenges your superiority in all things sports knowledge i'd just reference the latest doozy on the NBA thread

Brasky, to answer your question on the last CT, I've got about 108 lbs to lose total. Started out at 328, and my zero percent fat weight is 212. I'd like to get somewhere around 220-225 without losing muscle.

For my one solid meal tonight, Im making Trapanese. Its steak, chicken, shrimp stir fry with green peppers, mushrooms, and onions. Still hits below my 300 calorie serving size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back