• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 166: Siberian Weather Takeover

Status
Not open for further replies.
you should just have a faster metabolism like me.

Just because you're thin you dont have to be an asshole

Troll-dolls.jpg

Who wakes up and thinks "man cant wait to get up and make hundreds of people late for work and have everyone have to smell my sweat all day"

Who wakes up and thinks "man cant wait to get up and make hundreds of people late for work and have everyone have to smell my sweat all day"

I've never been able to do it logistically, but I've always wanted to bike to work. Driving a car in traffic, in the morning when you're still tired, sucks the fattest of dicks.

sweaty people who drive?

Last edited:
I bike or walk to work every day -- actually I bike or walk pretty much wherever I go these days. It's only a mile and a quarter or so, but I can't imagine doing anything else at this point. There are a lot of hills, too, so it's a decent way to guarantee some physical exertion almost every day in addition to any exercise I do.

If you're any good at biking then you don't really have to follow traffic signals and it's way faster then most modes of transportation in a dense city (unintentional).

And yeah, Chicago being really flat is helpful for bike transit.

for me it's definitely drinking and getting motivated to go to the gym. I walk to work every day and always take the stairs (except when some donk locks the door to our floor so I can't use them that week).

Holy shit Win Butler is playing in the celebrity NBA game tonight.

People who consciously walk up stairs for lifestyle reasons are the worst

Or not lazy ass fuck disgusting subhuman assholes who put on 30 lbs the moment they stop relying on a heart-stopping drug to keep them skinny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back