• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 166: Siberian Weather Takeover

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats_not_to_love_about_yoga_pants_part_5_640_23.jpg

hot-women-yoga-pants-7.jpg

2-yoga-pants_1.jpg

How about trying to load 60 videos in one goddamn posts, thought there was a 3 video limit

I don't mind them in other threads or in spoilers, but like all of a sudden if I have someone walking by my desk and I'm scrolling past three huge pics of girls' asses in yoga pants it ain't gonna look great

no worries you're moving to NC soon and your wife is gonna be a VEEP, sounds like this is the time to unbutton the top button and let loose

Jesus fucking Christ Townie this may be the most pretentious shit you've ever done

omg i'm dying at my computer

one of our vendors in india sends us these amazing "happy weekend" emails every week and they're always AMAZING

this has to be the best one yet

v7Rql0o.png

omg i'm dying at my computer

one of our vendors in india sends us these amazing "happy weekend" emails every week and they're always AMAZING

this has to be the best one yet

v7Rql0o.png

It's a puzzle wrapped in an enigma

no worries you're moving to NC soon and your wife is gonna be a VEEP, sounds like this is the time to unbutton the top button and let loose

well that'll be delayed for a year since she's taking that job here (which they said was likely a 1 year gig as they're moving to a new campus Fall '16).

Chat Thread 166: Townie uses big words

I seriously hate you right now TOWNIE. I was stuck on page one loading for like 10 mins. I'll never get that time back. I hope your work computer crashes, IT investigates, and you get fucked FIRED.

#teamplama

Weird. Is [name redacted] supposed to click the response he wants to give?

I seriously hate you right now TOWNIE. I was stuck on page one loading for like 10 mins. I'll never get that time back. I hope your work computer crashes, IT investigates, and you get fucked FIRED.

#teamplama

which post? the videos in the spoiler tag?

it didn't give my old ass computer any problems. i can delete, i guess and just link to the repository on imgur.

I really want to post to the would you bang Nicki Minaj thread, but it doesn't deserve to be posted on a Friday afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back