• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 166: Siberian Weather Takeover

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo palma where's that ocean view? surely you didn't mean a view of ocean avenue?

Next time stick with heroin. It's less risky.

imrs.php

yes but it also makes everyone more interesting so it's worth the risk

my sister found out she was allergic to some ingredient in toothpaste that caused cankers. she switched to some Rembrandt paste for canker sore sufferers and it really helped her.

Waaaaay ahead of you, but thanks. I am the muthafuckin expert on canker sores.

There is nothing worse than waiting at the goddamn pharmacy. Nothing.

The worst part about the pharmacy is that you can SEE the pharmacist standing there doing whatever pharmacists do and it's just like, bro, for real, I'm the only person here -- just throw 10 pills in a goddamn pill thing and let's go on living our lives.

What the fuck do pharmacists even do besides put pills in things? I don't understand what is occupying their time at the little kiosk between the drop-off and pick-up counters. Why do those have to be on opposite ends, by the way?

I have a conspiracy theory that they are just making me wait so that I'll start wandering around and buying shit. It's Big Target trying to exploit me.

I mean, you have to go to school for YEARS to do it and all you have to do is not put too many pills in things. BIG PHARMACY has got you by the balls in more ways than one.

I think a lot of it is like "don't give them 2 prescriptions that will combine to kill them," but I can't remember when I've ever gotten more than 1 prescription at a time and it's always something lame like an antibiotic for kid ear infection. I am still here waiting. Total misery.

[hQUOTE=RollTheQuad06;2070082]total #fwp but choosing flights is rather cumbersome when I'm choosing between 3 departure airports and 2 arrival airports. Usually I give Greensboro about a +$100 cushion over Charlotte or Raleigh since it's closer and easier to deal with. Then on the other end, I'm trying to get to Providence but Boston tends to be cheaper, but then I'll have to rent a car or take a train to get down to lil Rhodey. Is that annoyance worth another $100? hmmm[/QUOTE]

Where are you trying to get?

Microcassette recorders are really expensive. I guess it's because nobody makes them anymore?

I was thinking about starting to dictate my time so I can have our receptionist put the time into our billing system, but these recorders are insanely overpriced.

Does it have to be microcassette? Aren't digital recorders cheap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back