• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 166: Siberian Weather Takeover

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the acceptable timetable to respond to a text from an unknown number? I keep seeing one in my recent messages from Saturday night that says "Evening. Are you ready for me?" Which is a little sultry and I'm curious. At the time I thought i figured out who it was, but I was wrong.

How do capers mess up your work?

464172826_Neil-Patrick-Harris-467.jpg

Only good with lox, cream cheese, and bagels

Ive had some at a seafood place that were just out of this world delicious accompanying some fish they had on the menu. but then i ordered em on a bagel and was disappointed. Not too experienced with em, seafood place musta had extra special delicious capers

Just had an ex flat out run from me in the grocery store, twice in 24 hours when I haven't seen him in two years.

Just had an ex flat out run from me in the grocery store, twice in 24 hours when I haven't seen him in two years.

again?! I can't tell if this is funny or weird/creepy on his part

Yesterday I was with the Chief and he was with a girl. Same today. The Chief and I were walking around looking for carts and he said "Maybe we will see you ex again" as they were directly in front of us (yesterday he seemed to run from me so I didn't point him out to the Chief, only told him when we were out of the store). He walked by without saying anything so I said "That was my ex". So the Chief yells out "HELLO!" and his GF turns around and waves to us. Then the Chief and I went to the Dollar Store to waste time and he made fun of me for spending years dating a "dorky white boy".

Why have you gone to the grocery store twice in two days? And why has your ex- gone to the grocery store twice in two days?

Yesterday I just wanted ice cream, that's all we were getting, Girl Scout cookie Samoan ice cream. Tonight the Chief needed groceries for his house. I agree, with proper planning one should not have to go to the grocery store twice in 2 days.

breyers needs to stick to real ice cream, not all of this co-branded "frozen dairy product" that is now filling their shelves. the samoan ice cream is an example of this - it tastes like soft serve ice cream with cookies dropped in. PASS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back