• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 197?: Bad Hombres and Nasty Women within

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the late night drive-by suggested Saturday night by the woman who had shot me down the day before WAS a sex/hookup thing, I guess, but now again she is saying it was a bad idea. Jesus christ.

Do it or don't lady. Quit yapping about it.

She is kind of a good friend, I guess, and had shot me down the day before when I suggested seeing where things might lead (we were hooking up semi-regularly earlier this year and it just kind of faded), but said she wanted to talk more so I thought it was more likely she just wanted to chat. I thought it was weird, but figured it was odd timing to suggest a late night booty call and she was driving back from something to her place and I was on the way. What the hell do I know, though, I'm pretty clueless obviously.

Last edited:
I thought going with the alpha and the omega was a little too close to the purview of the bible so I opted for zeta instead.

I thought going with the alpha and the omega was a little too close to the purview of the bible so I opted for zeta instead.

the bible invented greek, some people forget that

for future reference:

hqdefault.jpg

ITK, just for the record: i think you should really stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to.

must spread rep

no duh bro. No girl is looking to kick it at midnight on a Saturday and watch Archer with you if she's not already a good friend.

though hanging out and watching Archer does sound pretty good

pizza man is meeting the parents tomorrow.

this will be fun.
or something.

pizza man is meeting the parents tomorrow.

this will be fun.
or something.

Sounds like it will be a thing! Do they know much about him?

i figured you'd have moved on to the "move to italy to eat pasta" part of this adventure by now

Very good point, much to discuss like which vitamins they take, how they keep track of all their pills, when to start taking social security, etc

And they both have kids to talk about!

"Have you met my daughter? She rides bikes around here too!"

ok, this made me laugh.
that said, I have friends my age who have kids the same age as his; it's not like I'm some 23yo slam piece fresh out of undergrad.

anyway, it should be fine. they know enough about him (as much as they would know about any boyfriend they'd be meeting), I'm not concerned. More generally, the trip will be weird because for the first time my parents won't be staying WITH me - I can't recall ever visiting family (or having family visit) where we weren't all crammed together for the entirety of the stay.

man, i haven't heard/used the term "slam piece" since 1998 or so. nice retro work.

A buddy used to refer to them as "slam pigs" and that was even better, though maybe more offensive.

man, i haven't heard/used the term "slam piece" since 1998 or so. nice retro work.

Really? I think I heard Sleepy say it several times this weekend. Maybe he's just keeping it fresh for me, but I didn't realize it was a retro term

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back