• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 197?: Bad Hombres and Nasty Women within

Status
Not open for further replies.
from the guy who uses a topic prompt as a back-door way to talk about how awesome he was as a kid for being able to spell a word with a silent P

PFEUD! PFEUD! PFEUD! PFEUD! There's gonna be a Townie v. Bipff PFEUD!

That was the season where the dude punched the police horse, I believe.

I am seriously dragging from staying up the past two nights to watch the Cubs.

Well worth it for sure, but today is kicking my ass.

f5e362f6908d5fdff5c210c92bcd6a31.jpg
771da9fd4bc8b7cf356395e5278f5ad9.jpg

This red kite chick was not happy about posing.
At the time of the study there were about 5 nesting pairs in southern Denmark. Their reintroduction has been going well but there are still only about 150 birds nationwide

Wow! Awesome. I feel challenged to post a picture of me hold some bad-ass birds now.

Preferable and owl, please.

svXAv4r.jpg

I've only ever banded/handled one owl, a Northern Pygmy Owl in Oregon. We were trapping song birds for the Klamath bird observatory and it flew into our net trying to kill a trapped mountain chickadee. That little owl was super cool but it was seriously tangled and cut up my hands. No pictures, it was pre-digital camera days...but I did find this one on line of me measuring a sanderling's culmen 7 or 8 years ago:
j15wgbhquelnelpG5Vhsxrh5duV_3CiG8hrKS9jxI6fHKuzp_xp2hPR6lfHlpkr01u4AOkLYeQ=w1920-h1080-rw-no

That was the season where the dude punched the police horse, I believe.

The most memorable moment from that season was when Landon was absolutely hammered and Mel brought some friends over to the house to hang out late night, and Landon was annoyed and slipped a knife in his back pocket and started to walk over to them, but then MJ grabbed him before he could reach them. I mean, Landon was seriously going to stab those guys to death.

Don't feel like this incident is discussed often enough. Between this and that time that Mormon Julie tried to unhook Veronica's safety harness on that Challenge so she would have fallen like 5 stories to her grisly death, we've almost had 2 murders on MTV.

Of course, Landon redeemed himself on the Challenge and matured into a pretty chill bro, so that was cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back