• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 197?: Bad Hombres and Nasty Women within

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm mostly impressed that ITK has dated both a skinny lanky white guy and a heavyset Native American. That is some good diversity humping.

Reactions: ITK
Oh good that annual time of year when I have to decide what dental plan and whether need to start covering one or both Kids.

c6da0cf93f4a0d7b4447957f073cfe86.gif

Was this an in person conversation with cats or phone? Like logistically how did they glean this info?

Reactions: ITK
I'm concerned about the texture. I've read people saying it's gloopy and unpleasant.

if you make a gel out of them, I suppose, but if you're just putting them into something it's no different from any other 'thing' in your yogurt or oatmeal. :noidea:

So, my assistant just gave her two week notice. Other than making sure I hire a transgender minority (and not a female during birthing years- ht Leyritz) any other pointers the chat thread has to share?

Was this an in person conversation with cats or phone? Like logistically how did they glean this info?

ITK gave the pet psychic a handful of cat fur from each feline, which the pet psychic ate and that's what allowed the psychicness to occur.

Eating at a picnic table at B's Barbecue in Greenville. All of you are jealous.

I talked to a pet psychic about my dog recently as well. Here were the highlights:

1. Feed me more
2. I love belly rubs
3. Stop leaving me in this boxed in area alone when you guys leave but I do like the big cushion that has pillows on it in the middle of the room
4. Squirrel SQUIRREL

Based on this information, I believe my girlfriend and I are going to continue living our lives the way we were before.

I binge-watched "This Is Us" last night... haven't done that in a while. What's the consensus - is that a good show?

I've watched the first two episodes and have the third on my DVR. I'll get to it. It feels like it's trying too hard. (Edit: is every episode going to have a twist at the end?)

I talked to a pet psychic about my dog recently as well. Here were the highlights:

1. Feed me more
2. I love belly rubs
3. Stop leaving me in this boxed in area alone when you guys leave but I do like the big cushion that has pillows on it in the middle of the room
4. Squirrel SQUIRREL

Pretty sure mine would just be #4 over and over and over and over.

I've watched the first two episodes and have the third on my DVR. I'll get to it. It feels like it's trying too hard. (Edit: is every episode going to have a twist at the end?)

Pretty sure mine would just be #4 over and over and over and over.

Yeah, noticed this as well. I did like how the first two set up the series, but now it's like ... ok ... now what?

I binge-watched "This Is Us" last night... haven't done that in a while. What's the consensus - is that a good show?

Wifey likes it. I saw the first two eps and tapped out. I put it in the same category of Parenthood and Brothers & Sisters, which Wifey also liked. It's basically added to the queue of shows that sit on the DVR until she can around to watching while I do something else.

Oh good that annual time of year when I have to decide what dental plan and whether need to start covering one or both Kids.

c6da0cf93f4a0d7b4447957f073cfe86.gif

Since I don't take insurance through my office (I'm on my wife's gubment insurance) I love that I don't have to think about it at all. Got my enrollment docs in the mail yesterday and happily threw them straight in the trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back