• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 202: Stolen good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta say, as a pretty big firm non-believer in god, I'm starting to think something's up. Noticing way too many coincidences these days. And by god I mean the elon musk video game theory.

Like today, drive on freeway, hit some pothole a little funky, then shortly thereafter I get a car notification in red that something's wrong. Take the first exit I can find, pull over as soon as I can, google what the warning sign was and it's tire pressure rapidly deflating.

Problem is I can't get back on the freeway from where I put off to get me to work, so go on a different road. Take the first exit on that road I recognize and know how to get to work from there, and what's sitting there right at the light off the exit I'm at? A tire store.

Have had like 8 such "kinda too perfect" type situations happen in the last few months, both good and bad, like calling Trump as our president 2 years ago and predicting some dude I had both no idea if he was good or not and no idea he'd even be taking any penalty kick let alone our last penalty kick would miss it, I guess I'm feeling omniscient.

Last edited:
almost as bad as the mario twins getting their panties in a wad over the lightest of trolling

If insulting my wife is the "lightest of trolling" then fuck right off and keep with the cigs, bud.

If insulting my wife is the "lightest of trolling" then fuck right off and keep with the cigs, bud.

If you look back at the history it was more likely you getting butthurt over something benign like one of you attending UNC, you overreacting and then me bringing down the hammer with the #truthbombs, but if I was a bigger man I wouldn't feel the need to respond to said twin overreactions, as I apologized for that one.

Last edited:
If you look back at the history it was more likely you getting butthurt over something benign like one of you attending UNC, you overreacting and then me bringing down the hammer with the #truthbombs, but if I was a bigger man I wouldn't feel the need to respond to said twin overreactions.
Nah man. You're wrong and, on top of that, you've never even met my wife. You have tried apologizing several times but you always revert to "truthbombs" rhetoric after the fact so that shit rings real hollow.

I'm not wrong y'all get real sensitive over shit ya shouldn't get sensitive about and y'all lash out, from there then it escalates.

I'm not wrong for thinking trolling is toxic and not good for the growth of the community either. Ogboards doesn't need it. It's why fewer people post these days.

I'm not wrong y'all get real sensitive over shit ya shouldn't get sensitive about and y'all lash out, from there then it escalates.
The last thing I got sensitive about was you making light of a Trump presidency at a real rough time. Don't assume everyone is as emotionally stunted as you.

On my phone and not doing this again. I really hope you find some real meaning and friendship in life some day. Good night

I'm not wrong for thinking trolling is toxic and not good for the growth of the community either. Ogboards doesn't need it. It's why fewer people post these days.

I know I really fucking hated moonz my first few years on here and made the same argument publicly in my feuds with him at the time. It's how I have my custom title back when he was mod, you may be right.

But at same time you can't go off and call someone a loser with a shit life after trolling someone for something as benign as going to UNC then get butthurt when someone takes it up a notch. Go big or go home.

On my phone and not doing this again. I really hope you find some real meaning and friendship in life some day. Good night

Oh and there you go again. I guess you equate meaning in life to settling down with the first person who will have you. Congrats?

Also, no one on these boards is envious of #teamfriendship who isn't in said team. The general impression is being the way too smart Huffman nerds who took title 9 wake sports way too seriously and then finally by junior year found the equivalent female nerds to settle down with for the rest of their lives.

Last edited:
I know I really fucking hated moonz my first few years on here and made the same argument publicly in my feuds with him at the time. It's how I have my custom title back when he was mod, you may be right.

But at same time you can't go off and call someone a loser with a shit life after trolling someone for something as benign as going to UNC then get butthurt when someone takes it up a notch. Go big or go home.

I troll cookout and my UNC friends all the time for their college. I really don't think that set me off. You're likely confusing us. When I lashed out at you previously it was almost certainly for cumulative trolling. But I guess I shouldn't expect you to understand that argument given your (troll?) defense of Grayson Allen.

Oh and there you go again. I guess you equate meaning in life to settling down with the first person who will have you. Congrats?

Also, no one on these boards is envious of #teamfriendship who isn't in said team. The general impression is being the way too smart Huffman nerds who took title 9 wake sports way too seriously and then finally by junior year found the equivalent female nerds to settle down with for the rest of their lives.
That's not what I said

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

cookout DEF got butthurt over me trolling him about UNC. What else could I even troll that dude about? I ain't wrong about y'alls tendency to overreact, as I likewise had very little to troll you about till I got personal. Feel free to look back at whatever sparked you to say whatever you did that made me say what I did if you don't believe me. I'm sure it was benign, but I'm not a boards historian, so I can't re-search those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back