• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2021: huge historic day today ! you are living history congrats !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so fucked up but I am absolutely dying at this movie even though it’s so dumb.

I’m so fucked up but I am absolutely dying at this movie even though it’s so dumb.

Try a fun, silly movie - Big Trouble

Or you could do a double feature- Big Trouble followed by Big Trouble in Little China

Man remember when extreme couponing was a thing? That shit was so annoying.

If I get a jar of those peanut butter pretzels from costco I'll weigh 3 pounds more in a week. The wife fucking hates them because of my lack of self control.

Why haven't philly style pretzels taken off anywhere outside of philly? They're fucking delicious

20180515-philly-pretzels-philly-pretzel-factory-6-drew-lazor.jpg

Continuing my bachelor weekend, I took an edible and am watching Armageddon. Also having a few beers for good measure.

Holy shit at the beginning of this movie it shows the meteor shower hitting the Twin Towers. That’s unfortunate.

This cast is outrageous. Bruce Willis, Ben Affleck, Billy Bob Thornton, everyone.

This movie cost $140MM to make in 1998!

I’ve been a crew neck sweatshirt guy for the last handful of years, wearing almost no hoodies except one that is a dri-fit type material when doing something active. But I asked for a heavier French terry hoodie for Christmas and let me tell you. I forgot how great hoodies were.

I’ve been a crew neck sweatshirt guy for the last handful of years, wearing almost no hoodies except one that is a dri-fit type material when doing something active. But I asked for a heavier French terry hoodie for Christmas and let me tell you. I forgot how great hoodies were.

I recently got a sweet lightweight dri fit WF hoodie with “WAKE FOREST” across the front that I have been wearing constantly.

Flying into outer space has to be one of the craziest experiences imaginable. Like I can’t even begin to fathom what that must be like.

More timely, imagine being sworn in as President. Wonder what it feels like for the gravity of that to set in (not applicable to Trump obviously).

More timely, imagine being sworn in as President. Wonder what it feels like for the gravity of that to set in (not applicable to Trump obviously).

I can’t imagine the pressure on the speech writers at this moment given the gravity and historical importance of this moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back