• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2021: huge historic day today ! you are living history congrats !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I need something to train for as opposed to just trying to workout. Maybe I ought to do the 3.

building off yesterday's question - how many pairs of underwear y'all got? i've got about 15 or so, but i've started the switch over to the underarmour boxerjock so those 6 that I have are definitely preferred

also...underwear is expensive.

building off yesterday's question - how many pairs of underwear y'all got? i've got about 15 or so, but i've started the switch over to the underarmour boxerjock so those 6 that I have are definitely preferred

also...underwear is expensive.

I have around 12 or so, but I've shifted entirely to the drywick boxerbriefs/compression shorts and thrown all the cotton away. I don't know how I wore that shit for so long.

I feel like I need something to train for as opposed to just trying to workout. Maybe I ought to do the 3.

When I first signed up for one about 6 years ago, it completely changed how I approached fitness as a whole. Once you've bought the ticket and found a group to go with, you're motivated to not be the weak link, so you really have a different level of accountability.

I have a couple pairs of boxerbriefs and several compression, but for anything other than athletic endeavors (or something that's going to require a ton of walking), I still MUCH prefer boxers. Don't your boys need to breathe?!

Boxers ride up my legs when I pull my pants up, then I’ve just got bunched up fabric around my waist, Boxer briefs the perfect combo of snug and comfortable

When I first signed up for one about 6 years ago, it completely changed how I approached fitness as a whole. Once you've bought the ticket and found a group to go with, you're motivated to not be the weak link, so you really have a different level of accountability.

Which means you should 100% join us, so that I am not the weakest link. Also, I'm pretty sure mako will carry you on his back for most of it.

I last did one of these things roughly 10 years ago, and I remember it being a ton of fun. I'm sure I'm forgetting how difficult it was, though.

Most of my underwear is from J. Crew. I don't particularly like it, but they fit well. I have a bunch of Nike dri-fit compression that I use for when I'm working out.

I'd like to make a switch to boxerbriefs (I tried once in the past), but I've never been able to find a brand that I thought fit well. Suppressing this huge dong is an issue.

I have a couple pairs of boxerbriefs and several compression, but for anything other than athletic endeavors (or something that's going to require a ton of walking), I still MUCH prefer boxers. Don't your boys need to breathe?!

Yeah, this is where I am at.

i started wearing exoffio boxer briefs and they're great. not too tight like most brands

Mostly boxer briefs - looser ones for everyday (I like the 32 degrees and ex officio ones from Costco) have some tighter/more compression-y ones for working out. For number, I probably have 8 of the former, 4 of the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back