• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2021: huge historic day today ! you are living history congrats !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever do a blindfolded dining experience. Sounds fucking dumb as shit to me but we are signed up for one in a couple months.

and non-white people!

I'm down for some white critique and self-loathing as much as the next guy, but some of the "white people" critiques around just show me that you only interact with other white people

so to recap the MyPillow guy:

used to smoke crack
is worth $300 million dollars
hates the democrats so much he wanted the president to impose martial law
banged jenna from 30 rock for 9 months
makes pillows

the american dream in five lines

and non-white people!

I'm down for some white critique and self-loathing as much as the next guy, but some of the "white people" critiques around just show me that you only interact with other white people

well doesn't he live in amish country or something give him a break

and non-white people!

You hate the whites more than anyone else on the boards.

what's your favorite cheese? currently on a soft goat cheese kick w/ some jam or preserves on top w/ some crackers.

are french, spanish, and/or italian people "white people"?

That's what I was gonna ask, for America, most certainly seems like they should count.. we don't (anymore) discuss the "italian american" or "spanish american" or "greek american" voting bloc in America, they're all just non-hispanic whites, right?

maybe brasky has never had french, italian, spanish, or greek food guys

don't food shame him

maybe he thinks "white people" cuisine is cracker barrel

gotta hear both sides

The whites >60 years of age, generally speaking, are bringing us down.

The young whites are really making strides these days. Hoping to revamp a once respectable group of people.

sure - i don't really care about crediting the origins of dishes but here we are and i'm bored: are traditional cuisines of those nations to be considered 'white' or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back