• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2021: huge historic day today ! you are living history congrats !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve had to listen in on sooo many LIBOR transition webinars. It’s honestly hard to imagine a more dry and convoluted topic. Good thing it only underpins the vast majority of global financial contracts.

apparently the MyPillow Guy and Jane Krasinski were in a relationship, which sounds exactly like something Jenna Maroney would do

I sleep completely naked.

Even after kids? I did before I started having 2 year olds wake up screaming in the middle of the night or 5 year olds just randomly walk into my room and crawl in between me and the wife at 4 a.m., but I can't afford both extensive therapy and a condo at Cherry Grove.

Even after kids? I did before I started having 2 year olds wake up screaming in the middle of the night or 5 year olds just randomly walk into my room and crawl in between me and the wife at 4 a.m., but I can't afford both extensive therapy and a condo at Cherry Grove.

Kids? Nah bro. I’m stacking these sweet corporate overlord checks all for myself.

So my freshmen class just spent 15 minutes at lunch talking about how the Golden Girls is their favorite tv show. I’m a little shook.

Every time I make a giant batch of pintos to eat all week for lunch, I always end up eating them all in the first day. And then I spend the next day with monumental fecal explosive syndrome. But pintos are just so goddamn delicious.

what's your recipe mako

I grill a bunch of firehouse chicken and turkey sausage and then slow simmer it all in together with a bunch of pinto seasoning, chili powder, paprika, cumin, cayenne, and diced onions for about an entire Sunday.

Hmm. Maybe I'll give them a try. My Nike/Under Armors turn my nether regions into New Orleans in August.

yeah, I have some UA compression shorts (that are probably like 10 years old now, so technology has defs improved) and these are much different

I'm a tall guy and it's hard to find stuff that doesn't ride up on me

I tried Ex Officio, Calvin Klein boxer briefs, and several others options -- these are the best fit for me

apparently the MyPillow Guy and Jane Krasinski were in a relationship, which sounds exactly like something Jenna Maroney would do

so to recap the MyPillow guy:

used to smoke crack
is worth $300 million dollars
hates the democrats so much he wanted the president to impose martial law
banged jenna from 30 rock for 9 months
makes pillows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back