• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2021: huge historic day today ! you are living history congrats !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any combating old man soreness as you approach 40? I legit feel like I have the flu about half of the week due to muscle soreness.

I find the soreness goes away pretty much completely if I take about a week off from exercising. But it's replaced by a feeling of shame, the perception of being doughy, and then I also don't sleep nearly as well.

My warm-up is a lot more important than it used to be. I miss being able to pretty much just jump into a workout, but taking 10 minutes to get my heart rate up a bit and stretch out a little bit has been helpful in terms of feeling like I am always going to fall apart.

You've mentioned yoga a bunch of times... I'm thinking I want to get back into that. Used to do it Saturday mornings. Might reinstitute, if I can figure out a decent way to do it at home (vs. with a group of women wearing yoga pants).

Actually, mako... Maybe you should just take it easy until late April. Develop some bad habits and put on a few lbs.

Actually, mako... Maybe you should just take it easy until late April. Develop some bad habits and put on a few lbs.

Crushing some oatmeal and getting ready for leg day and rope climbs. Must have ATS’s validation!!!

Somewhere along the line I learned to value each moment as a gift. That's why it's called the present.

Happy holidays to everyone. It would be a pleasure to meet each and every one of you.

I'm bright. Thats why my mom calls me son. Also, I'm delightful. Just ask your mom.

Mako, try CBD Oil, 1 ml nightly. I use the Ananda Professional 600mg. Bit pricey but it works wonders.

Goddamnit mako

You didn’t warn me about The Last Rung on the Ladder

Brutal

This how I have been approaching things. If I make it out of this pandemic alive, I'll get back into better shape then. Hopefully all this booze and chicken wings doesn't cause a heart attack first.

Thinking about upgrading or getting a new credit card - the blue cash preferred from AmEx. Got an offer to upgrade and the fee will be waived for the first year + $150 back on first $1000. Opening a new card would carry the $95 fee, 0% APR for the first year, and $300 back on first $1000.

Makes more sense to open a new card, yeah?

I should add that I don’t carry a balance so the interest is a moot point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back