• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2021: huge historic day today ! you are living history congrats !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m pretty good at a lot of things in life but holy shit I may be the worst present wrapper alive. Just finished with my wife’s presents and it looks like something a 3 year old would attempt.

I’m pretty good at a lot of things in life but holy shit I may be the worst present wrapper alive. Just finished with my wife’s presents and it looks like something a 3 year old would attempt.

A positive way to look at it...Whenever you wrap something, the person who receives the gift will be all like "aww WRS wrapped this" and they'll know it wasn't your wife. Because yeah, I'm with you, when I wrap something its crumbled up paper with tape covering the whole thing and everyone knows I put my love into it.

Similar to the way we put our love into Mak....nevermind...It's the holiday season, I'll be nice.

I’ve been wrapping presents for the last two hours and they look horrible. My wife got mad at me for not putting tissue paper in a box of shirts for one of the boys.

Mako, you, Creamy and I need to go get awkward in Winston. You headed that way on the week of the 4th or 11th?

A positive way to look at it...Whenever you wrap something, the person who receives the gift will be all like "aww WRS wrapped this" and they'll know it wasn't your wife. Because yeah, I'm with you, when I wrap something its crumbled up paper with tape covering the whole thing and everyone knows I put my love into it.

Similar to the way we put our love into Mak....nevermind...It's the holiday season, I'll be nice.

Woa woa woa... don't leave her hanging. The the epitome of mean you grinch.

the covid thread may lack politics, but it does NOT lack SALT.

the covid thread may lack politics, but it does NOT lack SALT.

The sign of a successful troll is being able to bait you into an emotional response even though you know they’re trolling. 2and2 is a very successful troll. Motherfucker got me.

2&2 isn’t a troll he is a true believer. Everyone knows someone like them in their lives and they are a miserable fuck!

the best thing about Newsmax and OANN is that they stream for free

It’s a key way to distinguish propaganda from news. You have to pay for news because people are paid to investigate the news. Propaganda is free because viewers are the product.

Durham finally decided to get on board with to-go cocktails so we threw an Old Fashioned and extra dirty vodka martini on our order tonight. Pretty classy dinner.

we did our outdoor Christmas dinner with my grandparents today

they shared once Covid lets up they're planning a road trip that will include a stop at the Creation Museum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back