• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2022: Happy Pride, Biff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife made it her mission to save every company during the pandemic by tipping 30+% for everything. Needless to say we did not save more money by going out less last year.

Deleuze: simulacrum = an image without resemblance

Deleuze: simulacrum = an image without resemblance

okay, Kory, this is a safe space: do you truly, in your heart of hearts, understand a single thing Deleuze had to say?

i'm not dumb, but that shit makes me feel like a fucking idiot and that i cannot read/comprehend

quick someone say something stupid so i can rejoin the discussion

i understand a few things i think

i'm not trying to go down the deleuze rabbit hole though (i haven't read enough primary to really back anything up)

most of my deleuze understanding comes from Glissant citing the rhizome or Massumi addressing how D+G define "schizophrenic/a"

God damnit, millenials

The Boys in Their Summer Dresses

“For the longest time, people were so stuck on being one way or the other,” Sinclair said, referring to waning gendered dress codes. “Queer people have been playing with this for a long time. But now you see a lot of guys in dresses that don’t identify as all that feminine.”

You see the hip-hop eminence and tastemaker ASAP Rocky clad in a Vivienne Westwood kilt on the cover of the latest GQ. You see Madonna’s 15-year-old soccer-player son, David Banda, gliding down a long hallway in a viral video while dressed in a white silk floor-length Mae Couture number that he says is “so freeing.’’

https://www.yahoo.com/news/boys-summer-dresses-183445213.html

betterphan: i'm watching the ncaa track championships -- who is the best sprinter in Deacs history?

also, BYU has a guy running the 400 named Michael Bluth

You are under 75, right? Why are you always linking AOL and Yahoo?

I'm forced to use gmail at work and its easily the crappiest email client I've ever used. You can't even sort by sender, which is a fucking nightmare for work emails.

My dad one upped himself with another birthday gift tonight at dinner. Got me a bottle of the Jack Daniels Eric Church Single Barrel Select. Gonna have to keep this one as an unopened commemorative bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back