• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2022: Happy Pride, Biff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to a Mediterranean style chipotle type restaurant this weekend and enjoyed it much more than chipotle. Called Cava.
The one on the drag? I got food there a couple of times to bring next door to the greatest bar on earth, hole in the wall.

I also did the same thing at the four or five previous restaurants on that site

betterphan: i'm watching the ncaa track championships -- who is the best sprinter in Deacs history?

also, BYU has a guy running the 400 named Michael Bluth

Yesss. We've got a couple of legit distance guys and some great multis people this year.

Best sprinter probably Michael Bingham. Dude had the locker next to me and he used to eat Big Macs before every practice while I'd be hyperventilating and nauseated in anticipation of my workout. Dude won the NCAA 400M indoors in like 44 high. Absurdly talented. His dad was kinda British so he ran in the Olympics on their 4x4. They got fourth.

Years later the Olympic Committee mailed him a bronze medal after the delayed test results for the Russians (or some other cheater country) came back positive.

During my years we also had some football receivers win conference titles on relays and my boy MIKE LLOYD was a star

Weird, not glitchy for me and I'm posting from literally the middle of Rocky Mountain National Park

Unless I'm the only one posting because it's glitching.

Or mountain time is fucked

I'm forced to use gmail at work and its easily the crappiest email client I've ever used. You can't even sort by sender, which is a fucking nightmare for work emails.

I’ve always been surprised at how bad the Gmail UX is.

The one on the drag? I got food there a couple of times to bring next door to the greatest bar on earth, hole in the wall.

I also did the same thing at the four or five previous restaurants on that site

Hmmm not sure what the drag is. This was in Raleigh.

married to the sea hitting on cylinders lately

cmon-boys.gif

Last edited:
Don't think I realized that Cava reached as far as it has. It was started in MD and has been in DC since the late 2000s. It's been a regular on my lunch rotation for the better part of a decade.

we went to chinatown cava before the nba playoff game and sat and ate it in the park like 20 minutes before tip

a good, quick, cheap option

likely to have onion breath the rest of the night/day though

I have both yahoo and gmail addresses, but I don't think I've been to the actual platforms in over 10 years. They just come to my mail app on my phone. And I'm not even able to access external mail sites from my work computer, which at this point has become my only computer.

yeah i mean i've been using it since...it started? it's fine. but searching and sorting sucks balls

way better than yahoo or outlook's browser client. i like Outlook as platform but probably b/c it's just what i'm used to for work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back