• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2022: Happy Pride, Biff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys got me down a rabbit hole. But god damned if I didn't find a serious boner jam along the way.

I had forgotten that Lisa Loeb was hotter than surface of 1,000,000 suns.

Albumism_LisaLoeb_Firecracker_MainImage.jpg

Guys, my buddy is winning the PGA tournament this week by 5 shots currently. I'm pretty jacked. Might have to drive down to middle of nowhere SC this weekend.

First time I saw Hootie I was 16 and it was at some massive frat party at NCSU

Atlantis/Beaches/mega resorts just don't appeal to me at all. I imagine that might change when we have kids due to the ease of it.

same.

we're going to iceland from the 16-24th and i am mega excited to see a volcano and sit in some hot springs and hike to a waterfall and see the penis museum and eat some sheeps head soup

The first cassette I remember listening to non-stop was Thriller, but the first I remember buying was Pearl Jam Ten. My brother is a few years older so he already had a lot of tapes so I didn't need to buy any for a bit. The first CD I bought was Live Mental Jewelry.

family friend had a wedding in cancun so we stayed at an all inclusive and it was fine, but i kinda would have preferred my first mexico trip be something else

the resort where the wedding was was like $750 a night pp so we just stayed at a smaller boutique one down the street, maybe if we were biff baller brand we would have sprung for the nice one and enjoyed it more

same.

we're going to iceland from the 16-24th and i am mega excited to see a volcano and sit in some hot springs and hike to a waterfall and see the penis museum and eat some sheeps head soup

When we were in Sicily in 2019 we did a helicopter tour of the volcanoes out there and it was pretty awesome. Etna and Stromboli were both actively erupting at the time so we got some great pics.

yeah hopefully that thing keep pumping out magma for the next week at least

We did an all inclusive in Cozumel for our honeymoon and first anniversary. Can’t wait to go back.

It’s nice just not to have to worry about planning anything.

The first cassette I remember listening to non-stop was Thriller, but the first I remember buying was Pearl Jam Ten. My brother is a few years older so he already had a lot of tapes so I didn't need to buy any for a bit. The first CD I bought was Live Mental Jewelry.

Ten was the first CD I bought along with 11 others for a few dollars form Columbia house.

I think Born in the USA was my first cassette, but Thriller was in the mix and so was Joshua Tree. I was about 6 so its hard to remember.

When we were in Sicily in 2019 we did a helicopter tour of the volcanoes out there and it was pretty awesome. Etna and Stromboli were both actively erupting at the time so we got some great pics.

I hiked across the Kiluea Caldera in Hawaii in 2001 when the summit was a sleep and the volcano was erupting near the coast. Later that week I hiked out to the Lava flows near the coast and got to see the lava oozing across the ground. It was a great experience.

I hiked across the Kiluea Caldera in Hawaii in 2001 when the summit was a sleep and the volcano was erupting near the coast. Later that week I hiked out to the Lava flows near the coast and got to see the lava oozing across the ground. It was a great experience.

That's pretty awesome. Hiking was prohibited above a certain elevation on Etna. There were eruptions all day erry day, but just a lot of smoke and rumbling. Defs saw lava spewing up into the air from Stromboli which was cool.

but only Google is capable of helping a father with a disability talk to his son over the phone !!

the part that drives me nuts is the whole commercial is about filming this first call and then the son is like "do you realize this is our first phone call?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back