• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2022: Happy Pride, Biff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh. Thought they only did lunch.

they were breakfast + lunch only for the first year or two.. but when they purchased the entire building they're in and expanded the space as a result they went to dinner service too (and even sustained that through covid), pretty awesome

Doesn’t sound too bad. I’d negotiate for hash browns to be 30 mins off with five additional minutes for smothered, covered, etc. Maybe 15 minutes per egg.

I’d be cool with that.

they were breakfast + lunch only for the first year or two.. but when they purchased the entire building they're in and expanded the space as a result they went to dinner service too (and even sustained that through covid), pretty awesome

yeah I had read that they bought the whole thing recently (think it was a thrift shop next door?). I don't think we've been post-baby since it was p crowded and we didn't want to have to wait with him outside when it was cold last winter, then the rona, and well. will need to check it out soon.

The Waffle House challenge fantasy bet would be better if it hasn’t been done over and over, yet somehow random times it’s picked up by media and/or tweeted out. The first needs to come forward and be known.

12 minute Friday crossword today. It’s a big lift to get the first full length clue instantly. Record was in sight for a while but had some errors to track down.

12 minute Friday crossword today. It’s a big lift to get the first full length clue instantly. Record was in sight for a while but had some errors to track down.

It was a pretty wild emotional swing from being angry as hell seeing all those 15 letter clues to being so happy getting 2 of the first 3 of them right.

22 minutes for me today, bottom half of the puzzle tripped me up.

It's funny just starting out how often you see certain clues. Ale comes up constantly and I've seen Ron Ely's name lots of times.

It was a pretty wild emotional swing from being angry as hell seeing all those 15 letter clues to being so happy getting 2 of the first 3 of them right.

22 minutes for me today, bottom half of the puzzle tripped me up.
I took about 40 minutes but that's what I get for doing it at 4 in the morning. I didn't like this format, I moreso prefer four separate blocks instead of the long clues stretching across the top and bottom rows. Knowing the first one immediately helped with the rest though

It's funny just starting out how often you see certain clues. Ale comes up constantly and I've seen Ron Ely's name lots of times.

“Ado” “Otoe” “LSAT” and like you mentioned “ale” or some variant come up like weekly.

took me a while to get the SW corner today but the good news is I kept my streak alive through a week in a national park. Currently 262 days.

also the tetons RULED. if you have never been please go

Why is buying a car so stupidly stressful. Just put a goddamn price on the car and I’ll decide if I want buy it. There are so many hidden fees and haggling.

Why is buying a car so stupidly stressful. Just put a goddamn price on the car and I’ll decide if I want buy it. There are so many hidden fees and haggling.

i bought one a few weeks ago. I just told them here's what I'm willing to pay for this car and I have my financing in hand, so yes or no.

I just passed out a round of negrep for ruining TKory's otherwise lame chat thread. Pay heed.

Just finished a 4 day youth camp. Will be at the gym mopping and setting up for our jamboree tomorrow that will last from 8-6. I also got home from a scrimmage Monday night at 9. Sometimes I look fondly forward to my coaching retirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back