• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2022: Happy Pride, Biff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fresh peaches grilled with brown sugar and frozen blueberries is a next level summer dessert. Just need some good vanilla ice cream.

Fresh peaches grilled with brown sugar and frozen blueberries is a next level summer dessert. Just need some good vanilla ice cream.

I make a dessert with pound cake, grilled peaches, ice cream and raspberry sauce. It’s incredible.

I make a dessert with pound cake, grilled peaches, ice cream and raspberry sauce. It’s incredible.

You just top a slice of pound cake with everything? Sounds incredible & might be what I make next time I’ve got some fresh peaches (which is often). I love the peaches with brown sugar & blueberries. The sugar & juice from the berries turns into an incredible syrup.

Welp…I purchased two 18 oz containers of blueberries today. My wife purchased about 1/2 that. We discovered a container in our extra refrigerator. And my youngest child came home with a bag from the farm where he’s working.

We are IN on blueberry season!

Love it.

I love that .5-2 second period where you are like what the fuuu….oh yeah, asparagus.

Our A team won our summer jamboree today against 3 3a schools and we were missing our best player and all 3 posts. I didn’t have a kid over 6 foot in the rotation. I think we may be pretty good this year. On a related note, I coached 6 games in a row today and I think I may sleep for 24 hours straight.

I’m in Cary for the day and since I’ve never been to Wake’s old campus, considering exploring it for a few hours today (and lunch).

Any recommendations? What should I do? Where do we go?

I’m in Cary for the day and since I’ve never been to Wake’s old campus, considering exploring it for a few hours today (and lunch).

Any recommendations? What should I do? Where do we go?

I think the original Shorty’s is there. Over the Falls is good but not close to campus I don’t think. There’s a brewery downtown too.

Black & White Coffee Roasters is based in Wake Forest, one of the best roasters in the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back