• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2022: Happy Pride, Biff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appreciate you @juice!

Made Father’s Day eggs Benedict with birdie this morning. Good stuff.

9ee94ed78da765c5ec9f51b28eea1298.jpg

Ronaldo bought a Trump Tower condo for $18.5 million in 2015, sold it for $7.5 million now. Ouch

Holy hell trying to follow Nick Cannon's love life is difficult. Dude's had 4 different kids with 3 different women in the last year.

Ronaldo bought a Trump Tower condo for $18.5 million in 2015, sold it for $7.5 million now. Ouch

Where’s the cutoff for McMansions where the buyer can never sell for what they bought it for? I always feel like I see stories that x celebrity bought a house for $millions and they’re selling it for pennies on the dollar.

You can prolly make some p sweet money buying Trump properties now, then selling after the HOA agrees to take the Trump name off the building

Prime Day never has the deals you want. I need a new food processor and I looked up past Prime Days and they all had huge discounts on Cuisinarts. Today? Nothing.

Prime Day never has the deals you want. I need a new food processor and I looked up past Prime Days and they all had huge discounts on Cuisinarts. Today? Nothing.

Was about to ask if anybody has any good deals they’ve found on Amazon or other competing store sales.

You lake life advocates on here were not kidding. Took a tritoon out for the day yesterday on Eagle Mountain Lake and it was a blast. Got me looking at lake house pricing and pontoon upkeep costs and the like. I understand the appeal.

Oh FFS, if a meeting starts at 1230, don't email and IM me at 1230 asking if I'm going to join. Have a little bit of fucking chill. Give me until 1231 at the fucking least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back