• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2022: Happy Pride, Biff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
here to report that a zoom meeting for app state freshman/parent orientation is every bit as tedious as you might expect

whew i was waiting for that

giphy.gif

yeah he wouldn't have gotten in.

and otherwise no. Wake is not $40k/year better

Waiting for an oil change so I’m walking to a donut place. Pray for my #summerbod

Uh oh. 6 donuts. 3 original glazed, 1 maple glazed, 1 blueberry glazed, 1 coconut glazed. RIP.

Working on my summer bod. Been harvesting a bunch of squash, zucchini and peppers from my garden when I get home from work in the evenings. Cooking about 6 of them up and baking some fish for every dinner this week. Haven't had but about 6 drinks all week and have lost about 7 pounds. If I do this for the rest of the summer then I'll get down to my target of 180.

Lunch is usually my cheat meal.

GTFOH man. Now I don't care about my summer bod and I just want donuts for lunch.

Donuts are a true weakness of mine. They’re fresh made, takes ab 15 min after you order. It’s a 10 minute walk to the mechanic and I’m thinking that I will have 0 donuts left when I get back there.

I'm gonna get back to Asheville next week and slam back about 25 tacos to negate all of my efforts.

Waiting for an oil change so I’m walking to a donut place. Pray for my #summerbod

Dropped off my truck for service this morning and the dealership called me to try and buy my truck.

Super pushy about. Told them I wasn’t interested about 5 times. Finally hung up when the woman said “So you’re just fine with continuing to make high payments?”

Seems pretty dumb of you to own a vehicle that gets you from Point A to Point B when the dealership wants to buy it from you, you selfish prick.

Dropped off my truck for service this morning and the dealership called me to try and buy my truck.

Super pushy about. Told them I wasn’t interested about 5 times. Finally hung up when the woman said “So you’re just fine with continuing to make high payments?”

Car inventory, new and used is really low right now. I'm assuming that's their motivation.

Your boy actually just bought his first new car yesterday, which is why I know that information. A 2021 Toyota RAV-4 Hybrid. I'm loving it. Also how did I exist before Apple Carplay?

Update: donuts are banging. Had to control myself & only eat two on my walk back. An original glazed & the maple glazed. 10/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back