• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2022: Happy Pride, Biff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car inventory, new and used is really low right now. I'm assuming that's their motivation.

Your boy actually just bought his first new car yesterday, which is why I know that information. A 2021 Toyota RAV-4 Hybrid. I'm loving it. Also how did I exist before Apple Carplay?

Yeah the lot was basically empty this morning and they were willing to “overpay”.

Yeah the lot was basically empty this morning and they were willing to “overpay”.

So were they proposing that you buy a new car/truck from them that they don't actually have or did they just want their truck back ?

They would get me into a new model with a “lower payment”.

They've been pulling that same shit move on our MINIVAN.

"Oh, that 2018 model we sold you just a few years ago? Does that piece of shit even still run? HOWS ABOUT A BRAND NEW ONE!?! We'll just spread those pesky payments over 6 years to give the illusion that we're doing you a fucking favor!"

I hate car salesmen of all flavors.

What hard-R negotiates on monthly payments instead of the cost of the car?

How would the answer not be any good rapper with 100 songs?

because a top (insert #) list shouldn't be exhaustive?

OK to be fair I hadn't clicked on the link when I posted that, then I did, and I recognized half of the songs 80-100. And I'm a lame white guy who likes indie/alt rock and only really listened to rap because it was the cool thing to do in school.

So yeah that's pretty damn impressive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back