• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2023 Annual Self-Evaluations due Friday, January 12 at noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for all the board lawyers. What should I do if I have a structured settlement but I need cash now?
IANAL but i presume that you could sell it to someone in exchange for discounted cash. I suppose if you have a friendly banker you could get a loan against it?

Y'all just had to mention that damn commercial and now it's gonna be stuck in my head all day.

It was on the other day during a bowl game or something, and we had it on mute, and I still sung the entire thing for my wife. Wild because I haven't seen one of their commercials in like a decade before that I don't think.

Y'all just had to mention that damn commercial and now it's gonna be stuck in my head all day.

It was on the other day during a bowl game or something, and we had it on mute, and I still sung the entire thing for my wife. Wild because I haven't seen one of their commercials in like a decade before that I don't think.
Just popped into my head on the way in to work this morning and I felt you all should share my pain.

Must have been some discussion among the WVU coaches.

Def Coordinator: “Ain’t Noah Knigga like the one I got?”
LB coach: “No one can tackle better.”
On a related note of jokes that only black people can make, we were talking about getting MLK day off and my one black student in first period stood up, bowed to the class and said “you’re welcome, white people”

Must have been some discussion among the WVU coaches.

Def Coordinator: “Ain’t Noah Knigga like the one I got?”
LB coach: “No one can tackle better.”
that last name has gotten at least 3 substitute teachers suspended

Question for all the board lawyers. What should I do if I have a structured settlement but I need cash now?

Growing up and hearing that commercial during my elementary/middle school sick days, I thought a structured settlement was a very neat piece of property with no flaws. I couldn't figure out why you would need cash for such a thing and need it in a hurry.

S/o to The Oregon Trail for likely being the root cause of that

The local radio station that plays the Panthers (and NC State) games is also a rightwing talk station and occasionally I'll get in the car the next day or something after having listened to a game and the station will be playing frequent ads for mens rights divorce attorneys. Guess that's their typical weekday audience?

The local radio station that plays the Panthers (and NC State) games is also a rightwing talk station and occasionally I'll get in the car the next day or something after having listened to a game and the station will be playing frequent ads for mens rights divorce attorneys. Guess that's their typical weekday audience?

Until recently years, there absolutely was a massive deference to the wife in divorce proceedings. I get why the market exists.

Until recently years, there absolutely was a massive deference to the wife in divorce proceedings. I get why the market exists.
did the percentage of divorce proceedings that favored the wife also match the percentage of marriages where the wife sacrificed career progression and future earnings to care for the home and children?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back