• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2023 Annual Self-Evaluations due Friday, January 12 at noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did the ole deadlift night-night this am. They're gonna send me a video of it and I'll upload it on the boards. Apparently it was hilarious.
What’s the medical reason for this happening? All the blood being drawn down below the neck and therefore getting lightheaded? I’ve seen a bunch of those videos…some are downright scary

Probably one of my favorite things about the CT (other than TSY saying good morning every day) is how we can go from fart and poop jokes to all of sudden a post hits on a subject that someone is an expert on and then it becomes an impromptu Ted talk.

so one of my best friend's parents (his dad is, uh, maga-adjacent) live in the same neighborhood as this dude

he sent me a few pictures of his house way before the guy was arrested, and holy fuck. the lawn was just PLASTERED in flags and shit. I'll see if I can find a pic. it was wild. like homie you have to live there. why would you want your yard to have the same aesthetic as fried food ads at a state fair

It's slow today. I want to learn more about you ct friends. Give me your favorite(not necessarily best) writer, singer/musician,actor

1.) Flannery O' Connor
2.) Prince
3.) Gosling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back