• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2023 Annual Self-Evaluations due Friday, January 12 at noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young Timmy was all about the Flogging Mollys. The Devils Dance Floor, Black Friday Rules, If I ever leave this world alive. Saw them a couple times live. I could still probably do word for word most of their stuff up to 2008.

I also enjoy a good Tolkien meme.
My hubby turned me on to Flogging Molly (and Dropkick Murphys) when we were dating. I've probably seen them 7 or 8 times. Such fun shows! Love me some Factory Girl, Drunken Lullabies, Seven Deadly Sins.

I am still thinking about how Chris Cooper is @KennyRogersRoast favorite actor. Like, the ultimate "oh its that guy" from movies. If I told you that he was NOT in Varsity Blues, would you believe me? It seems like it would have been perfect for him. I can't imagine saying to myself, I wasn't gonna see this movie, but then I saw Chris Cooper was in it, so I changed my mind. Yet, he does stand out in so many things, the Patriot, Jarhead, the Kingdom, the Muppets. It is a truly fascinating choice, that I will now think about everytime Chris Cooper comes on screen.

I am still thinking about how Chris Cooper is @KennyRogersRoast favorite actor. Like, the ultimate "oh its that guy" from movies. If I told you that he was NOT in Varsity Blues, would you believe me? It seems like it would have been perfect for him. I can't imagine saying to myself, I wasn't gonna see this movie, but then I saw Chris Cooper was in it, so I changed my mind. Yet, he does stand out in so many things, the Patriot, Jarhead, the Kingdom, the Muppets. It is a truly fascinating choice, that I will now think about everytime Chris Cooper comes on screen.
Yeah, there are definitely some choices that I've pondered over for a hot minute now. J Geils Band. I just knew Centerfold and Freeze Frame before this discussion.

Yeah, there are definitely some choices that I've pondered over for a hot minute now. J Geils Band. I just knew Centerfold and Freeze Frame before this discussion.
I have learned alot about my fellow posters. Like @Donkey Deac Doug is definitely more of a tv guy than movie guy and @MHBDemon is three separate people living inside one body. Good pot stirring Mako.

I liked him in Breach

My favorite thing is when dog owners with no recall of their dog let their dog walk the neighborhood off leash and then let their dog charge my dog!

I hate this because our dog is not chill at all and will attack smaller dogs at the drop of a hat. I don’t encounter it much in the neighborhood, but the trails around town (which still have a leash law) are awful for it.

They always give me the “ don’t worry, she’s friendly” line and I’m like, fine but my dog isn’t and now I have to be extra wary about both of our dogs.

I have 3 stupid free range dogs because people drop off dogs near my house and I have no idea what shennanigans that they get into during the day but nobody has called me complaining or shot them yet so I guess I'm ok.

There's a joke here somewhere about nuts falling down to your ankles but I just can't quite get there this morning.
Man, when I had the flu, the boys were trying to get as far away from my 102 degree body as possible. The amount of new nutsack real estate that I acquired was peak-2007-market-esq.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back