• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 23: Might finish it today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really love a lot of the tags but I also kind of expected that with this being the "free speech" board or whatever. I just think leaving them doesn't make sense if there is a concern over people being turned off.

Yeah, I still think the mods should handle it differently. The benefit of having tags is much less than the pain they can inflict. There's no reason to keep them. Maryland's board is good because they are funny; here, the tags aren't funny hardly ever.

Those seem to violate rule #7 on Irish's Message of Purpose thread.

for those keeping score at home, the pudding turned just fine.

then I sprinkled in some Reese's Pieces and it got even better. NOM.

MLB All-star game: the only game of the year that aWAR and I cheer for the same team.

Yeah, I still think the mods should handle it differently. The benefit of having tags is much less than the pain they can inflict. There's no reason to keep them. Maryland's board is good because they are funny; here, the tags aren't funny hardly ever.

We don't have tags anymore. :(

Where is the MD board right now? I used to like it, but there were too many shifts and I stopped following.

I used to frequent the shit out of the Suque. Haven't been in a couple years.

that smidge thread is awful

i agree that it is terrible but I have a hard time feeling totally bad about it...seeing as smidger is one of the biggest ass holes (imo) on the boards. but I know thats not why people made those tags so really it's just so fucked up.

for those keeping score at home, the pudding turned just fine.

then I sprinkled in some Reese's Pieces and it got even better. NOM.

i want some please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back