• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 29: IF YOU CAN'T GO TO COLLEGE, GO TO STATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
the-dars-37.jpg

Yes! aWAR just bought a universal remote to replace the aging, POS remote we used to have. A few of the buttons that did not work:

Channel Up
Channel Back
Menu

something that wants to get all up in my belly.

steaks for dinner woohooo. dv7's parents just got back from a 3 week Europe trip and I think his mom brought me some Parisian chocolates. GET IN

Mmmm I want steak and sushi and alldat

Apparently belting the instrumentals of Seven Nation Army is a big thing now? It's all over the Ravens game, and the Michigan game yesterday. I think it's been used at USMNT matches, as well.

I'm going to get an apartment in Winston so I can have a second family with you.

Apparently belting the instrumentals of Seven Nation Army is a big thing now? It's all over the Ravens game, and the Michigan game yesterday. I think it's been used at USMNT matches, as well.

Ravens had a vote for rally song this year and it won.

HEY TITSWF IM EATING A CHICKEN FLATBREAD RIGHT NOW!! So fucking delicious and only 99 cents.

God I could go for a chicken flatbread. No taco bell near me in Chicago though. Fuck urban living. The suburbs had allll the fast food I needed.

DF2009, were you at TDs for the game and them go to Solly's after? I think I was talking to your friends outside the bar and I think you followed us as we walked to Vinoteca and you went to Solly's. I wanted to introduce myself but I wasn't sure if it was you.

That was defs me. I'll probably be back at Touchdown for future games (not G-W though), so feel free to introduce yourself any time.

God I could go for a chicken flatbread. No taco bell near me in Chicago though. Fuck urban living. The suburbs had allll the fast food I needed.

Yeah man. The lack of Wendy's is probs the worst part of living in the city. I wish I had a 5 guys near me. I'm hungry, but don't feel like making anything.

Yeah man. The lack of Wendy's is probs the worst part of living in the city. I wish I had a 5 guys near me. I'm hungry, but don't feel like making anything.

Yeah, had fast food 3 times this past weekend while driving or in NC. Probably haven't done fast food 3 times while living here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back