• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 29: IF YOU CAN'T GO TO COLLEGE, GO TO STATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the paper I'm working on underwent previous edits where one editor each took a half of the article. Pretty sure the second editor really phoned it in.

Wayyy too much effort unfortunately. Would take upwards of an hour with the red line work going on this weeknd.

I saw keystone at the bar for the game yesterday.

Nice. I'm trying to convince Keystone's roommate to star in a TV show that I'll produce, direct, and market, "The Capitol Hillbilly."

Great weekend. Winston never lets me down.

I was watching the Sky Sports feed of the Giants-Skins and they had a commercial for Regaine aka British Rogaine. I think it's fascinating how certain products are marketed differently in various places, especially when name changes are involved.

Apparently belting the instrumentals of Seven Nation Army is a big thing now? It's all over the Ravens game, and the Michigan game yesterday. I think it's been used at USMNT matches, as well.

Seeing that at Michigan was one of the coolest things ever.

I haven't watched enough football today. Long mid-afternoon naps will do that.

My fantasy teams are struggling a little. Played against Vick in both leagues.

HAIL VICTORY

LETS. FUCKING. GO.

And my fantasy team is doing great now. Have San Fran D/ST and Ted Ginn's back to back houses gave me a cool 12 points. Just poured some bourbon. Last night was absurdly awesome. The Cocks game before last night was also awesome. Terps won. What a week.

That was defs me. I'll probably be back at Touchdown for future games (not G-W though), so feel free to introduce yourself any time.

Thought so since there have been quite a few pics of you posted over the years. I'll probs be at TDs at some point this year for a few games.

Yeah man. The lack of Wendy's is probs the worst part of living in the city. I wish I had a 5 guys near me. I'm hungry, but don't feel like making anything.

Om nom nom, for Hyde Park being such a lame neighborhood, the University really tries its best to gentrify it. Their latest effort includes buying some real estate and making it a Five Guys.

Woot!

Lol Texas picking the Giants in the survivor pool. Really man, I know the Skins weren't intimidating or anything but the Giants had some major injury issues and it still was at Washington.

I think 13-3 is a conservative prediction for Sexy Rexy and the Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back