• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 3 early 5 plama

Status
Not open for further replies.
most of the people in this facebook group are over 70 so trying to decide how long i have to wait before spoiling it AND how hard can i go off on what a lame ass this person is

I quickly learned that windy is a smartass and playing a role (On the sports board). That’s part of why I like him so much.
I respect windy for his tenacity. My bits on the sports board never really get picked up by anyone. Every time there is a coaching hire or sometimes on the coaching carousel threads, I try to derail the thread into talking about health coverage and fringe benefits packages like dental and vision coverage. I usually wait until someone mentions state income tax and then I slide in with a “I heard Iowa is coming after Clawson with an excellent dental coverage offer, including orthodontics, Wake better counter!” It gets a little run for a page or two but then it goes back to airplane tracking and who is Hatch fucking this time.

I respect windy for his tenacity. My bits on the sports board never really get picked up by anyone. Every time there is a coaching hire or sometimes on the coaching carousel threads, I try to derail the thread into talking about health coverage and fringe benefits packages like dental and vision coverage. I usually wait until someone mentions state income tax and then I slide in with a “I heard Iowa is coming after Clawson with an excellent dental coverage offer, including orthodontics, Wake better counter!” It gets a little run for a page or two but then it goes back to airplane tracking and who is Hatch fucking this time.
I’m here now. I’ll try to push it along next time.

In fairness windy is the master cause he just drops one line at a time. He does it over and over until everyone gets tired of it. Then a month later they will bring it up on their own. He is good.

My son lurks on the sports board and windy was one of the first ones he asked me about. Biff was the other one.

Maybe that cop was a dick though.
The old dog died his first year in office, the other got sent to live in Delaware, this is the two year old that his sister got him after the old one died and he wants to keep it around and train it but unfortunately the White House is not a closed environment and there are alot of people coming and going and new people around. Stressful situation for a dog. The old man likes having his dogs around, I’m not gonna begrudge him that. If he spent more time with the dog the news would be all over his ass for that. I just wanted to see what the end goal was.

Bout to help run an art exhibit where we’re booked to 3x capacity for a 2 hour event. My burgeoning art career may come to a screeching halt

I've been following these for a minute and am always super impressed. I grew up playing the drums and this one absolutely blows me away. This is already a really technically difficult song to pull off and piecing this together without hearing the drums is just unreal.

Well, it IS Dennis Chambers!

Well my wife stops getting a paycheck after tomorrow because of Matt Gaetz and the rest of those mouth breathers, so I guess I’ll have something else to worry about instead of Wake football.

Does she stop working or just stop getting paid (then they pay for back pay once up and running)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back