• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 3 early 5 plama

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a banger, maybe also sightly traumatizing for 6 year old cookout, iirc

Think I've repressed those memories
It was my favorite movie for a while growing up. Definitely watched it for a birthday part sometime around 1st grade - don't remember how it was received by the other 6-7 year olds.

The only physical nervous tic I have is when I am on a computer reading text I constantly highlight text then click to unhighlight it over and over again.
just did that to this post!

i have a lot of fidget items at my desk: pop-it thing, slinky, grip strengthen thing, clicky pens, and various other little toys or things I mess with all day

not sure if it's #nervous though, just a high-kinetic guy

Does anyone have any nervous tics? I think I've mentioned this before, but all this time in coaching has left me with a tic where I scrunch up my nose like a rabbit whenever I'm stressed or uncomfortable. With every new class that I have I always tell them I have one at the beginning of the semester and then give bonus points to whoever identifies it first. Then I tell them to yell at me when I'm doing it so I'm cognizant of it. But that has been unsuccessful in stopping it. Any advice on how to deal with a tic or make it go away forever?

Consider it part of CrossFit? #nosemusclesmatter

just did that to this post!

i have a lot of fidget items at my desk: pop-it thing, slinky, grip strengthen thing, clicky pens, and various other little toys or things I mess with all day

not sure if it's #nervous though, just a high-kinetic guy

I have a little fidget cube at my desk that I love. Each side had like a different mechanism. Not really a nervous tic I don’t think but helps to have something to occupy me when I’m on a lot of video calls, especially when I’m not saying much.

Oooof, feel like a major problem with keychain services is that tech-ignorant people just…forget about needing passwords for things? i deal with a surprising amount of clients who get very upset when they suddenly have to manually enter passwords again.

Oooof, feel like a major problem with keychain services is that tech-ignorant people just…forget about needing passwords for things? i deal with a surprising amount of clients who get very upset when they suddenly have to manually enter passwords again.
I wish more people would get on board with third party PW managers like 1password or keeper (over the random browser store ones or the ones built into like iOS), more consistent and available on multiple platforms so you always have a way to access passwords even if manually entering is necessary.

Also really helps with actually using secure passwords.

I wish more people would get on board with third party PW managers like 1password or keeper (over the random browser store ones or the ones built into like iOS), more consistent and available on multiple platforms so you always have a way to access passwords even if manually entering is necessary.

I love SafeInCloud

I have a little fidget cube at my desk that I love. Each side had like a different mechanism. Not really a nervous tic I don’t think but helps to have something to occupy me when I’m on a lot of video calls, especially when I’m not saying much.
I have one of these. Need to find it. It's probably in the box in my garage of stuff I cleared out of my desk at my previous job.

My problem with those is just not having full confidence in their integrity and longevity vs Apple/Google, also the keychain access to the peripheral ecosystem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back