• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 504.2.11: And you can hold me, like he held her, and I will chat here like nothing matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta think all these super hero movies are struggling in part because they kinda are lame now but also cause they'll just show up on streaming eventually so why go to the theater unless it's an event like endgame.

Been enjoying Bachelor in Paradise lately
Something about the olds and knowing they aren't doing it just to promote their instagram account makes it so much more wholesome.

Still feels like crazy weird pacing/editing* and IDK how anyone could ever actually find a relationship/connection that matters under these circumstances.

* this is the first bachelor show I've ever watched all the way through

Oh wrangor. Really telling on himself with this comparison.

OGB is a great concept that is ruined by about 15-20 posters that are just awful people (or at least represent themself as that online). Its basically San Francisco...a town that could be beautiful, but instead has a certain portion of the population defecating on public streets and strung out on methamphetamines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back