• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 504.2.11: And you can hold me, like he held her, and I will chat here like nothing matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be solo for the upcoming holidays, as is my custom since the 'rents passed. All in all it's pretty low stress, albeit a bit of a challenge emotionally in those wistful, nostalgic moments.

I'm thinking that smoking a couple turkey breasts (I'm going need some pretty big papers), will be sufficient focus cum distraction. And I can give some of it away, in that venerable (?) holiday tradition.

I hope each of you have holidays that exceed your expectations for them.

I made more money working for the government for two years after law school than I currently make. On the bright side I get to drink at this job and that was...frowned upon...when I was clerking for the trial court.

Although she has frequently started reminding me “I make the money now, bitch” and says “look at me. look at me. I’m the captain now” whenever we discuss financial decisions.
No lie that would brick me up

I made more money working for the government for two years after law school than I currently make. On the bright side I get to drink at this job and that was...frowned upon...when I was clerking for the trial court.
Yeah I’m pretty content with current pay. Obviously would like more but we’re living pretty alright as some DINKs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back