• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 504.2.11: And you can hold me, like he held her, and I will chat here like nothing matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
cranes by far

jose andres restuarants are by far the most overrated in dc imo. they got their reputation decades ago when DC had no other good restaurants (and andres personal brand)

My wife also makes more money than I do. Her boss already mentioned getting her a raise after the holiday season for the work she's done getting the restaurant and cocktail bar off the ground. #grateful #thankgodforalldays

Is this week or the week between Christmas and New years the best work week of the year? Ain't shit going on.

It turns out that there is money in the restaurant industry if you climb high enough. Who knew? I mean I guess everybody did but that was fun to discover.

The only downside of her position is that she occasionally has to jump in behind the bar but can't share in the tip pool and the bartenders are making prettttty good money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back